Subject access

Old Mar 20th 2023, 5:58 pm
Just Joined

Yusiff2212 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Subject access

I’ve been offered a job working for SAR in Riyad and my police certificate shows no live trace
subject access shows motoring convictions
no insurance and driving whilst banned and also taking without conveyance.
these offences were around 25-30 years ago. Do we have anyone on here who can let me know if my application for a working visa will be granted or declined
and the TWOC offence was not a theft of a motor vehicle but my family member an uncle gave me his keys to go to the shop for him when I was young and naive unfortunately I had a crash and he told the police a lie and said he want aware I took his car…😡😡😡 this was when I was 18 and I’m now in my early 50’s
Old Mar 23rd 2023, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Subject access

No experience with this but had a friend who had some concerns with her visa to Australia. She found a visa agent who walked her through how to apply and work through the exception. Not sure of the process for KSA but I’d find a visa agent in your home country and ask them. They usually have a good idea of what will trip up a visa and what won’t.
Good luck!

Last edited by christmasoompa; Mar 24th 2023 at 7:18 am. Reason: Something went very wrong with the quote function ! So have removed it.
Old Jun 12th 2023, 6:27 pm
Just Joined

touqeer.javed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Subject access

Hi Yusiff can you advice what happened here? I'm in the same situation so would appreciate some guidance.

Many THanks,