The Springs

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

mariang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Springs

Now you have concerned me!!! I have tried to find a plan layout but can only find the ones that have open plan kitchen /living... re you saying that it doesn't have a proper kitchen? I ddon't mind downsizing a little but............
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:19 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mariang
Now you have concerned me!!! I have tried to find a plan layout but can only find the ones that have open plan kitchen /living... re you saying that it doesn't have a proper kitchen? I ddon't mind downsizing a little but............

for two people they are fine. not exactly spacious but absolutely fine. Oh and come winter you'll spend half your time sitting in the garden anyways. Kitchen was ok but then again i spent yrs in the Uk with a galley kitchen so got used to a small kitchen
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:20 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

what better excuse not to have to cook...
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

There's three of us, and I like cooking [sad maybe] So are they all not open plan? Husband briefly told me on the phone but you never get any detail from most men!!!!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:30 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

There's three of us, and I like cooking [sad maybe] So are they all not open plan? Husband briefly told me on the phone but you never get any detail from most men!!!!
can't he go and take some pics for you...
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Thats what I'm going to ask today!!!!! what do you do with yourself when weather is too hot in day? Apart from this site of course!!!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:45 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Google is your friend

Last edited by shiva; Jul 23rd 2008 at 7:47 am. Reason: added pic
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:46 am
hmmmm...nice

Thats what I'm going to ask today!!!!! what do you do with yourself when weather is too hot in day? Apart from this site of course!!!
well...life can't stop cause of the weather, so you just do what you need to do...and you do get used it after a while and everywhere you go there is AC anyway, the kids will still go out, go swimming etc...it really isn't such a big deal and as far as I am concerned it's much better than having rain and days of grey and depressing weather...
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:50 am
hmmmm...nice

why are lampshades always hanging at an angle...
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:53 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
why are lampshades always hanging at an angle...
Subsidence......
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:54 am
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Subsidence......
and shitty build quality
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:56 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
and shitty build quality
Sorry thought that was a given...

Honestly, it amazes me that people who have lived here for ANY length of time would consider buying, unless, of course, the Dubai Fire Sale kicks in a in a couple of years......
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MataHari
well...life can't stop cause of the weather, so you just do what you need to do...and you do get used it after a while and everywhere you go there is AC anyway, the kids will still go out, go swimming etc...it really isn't such a big deal and as far as I am concerned it's much better than having rain and days of grey and depressing weather...
Any weather is better than here at the mo.... not much of a summer here presently!!!!!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:01 am
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Sorry thought that was a given...

Honestly, it amazes me that people who have lived here for ANY length of time would consider buying, unless, of course, the Dubai Fire Sale kicks in a in a couple of years......
exactly
Why buy a grossly overpriced house which will have to be rebuilt in 10-15 yrs on land you dont own with ludicrous community laws about design etc....bugger that i'll wait until the fire sale thx
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.