Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

So what will you do?

So what will you do?

Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: So what will you do?

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
bu88er bu88er bu88er bu88er bu88er
I think it is easier to say that youre a horse then...
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:50 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
I think it is easier to say that youre a horse then...
I've been called a few things but never a horse.......what an insult
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I've been called a few things but never a horse.......what an insult
Youre leaving me no room to maneuver...
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:52 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Youre leaving me no room to maneuver...
Well outa the way then
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:54 am
Sat on the fence ......

Back on TOPIC So what will i do then...........
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well outa the way then
I was behind you all the time...
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:58 am
Sat on the fence ......

I was behind you all the time...

I thought i had a hager on
Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I thought i had a hager on
Hager????Whassat???
Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:00 am
Sat on the fence ......

Hager????Whassat???
A HANGER on
Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A HANGER on
Absolutely,right....
Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:06 am
Sat on the fence ......

Absolutely,right....

Can you cut your nails then plz
Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Can you cut your nails then plz
I was hungry earlier....
Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:10 am
Sat on the fence ......

I was hungry earlier....

Well i am thirsty........
Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well i am thirsty........
Happy hour is round the cornah....
Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:13 am
Sat on the fence ......

Happy hour is round the cornah....
what blinkin corner

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.