Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

So what will you do?

Wikiposts

So what will you do?

Old Nov 29th 2005, 3:01 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So what will you do?

Originally Posted by CasaNova

Thats an utter insult, she looks nothing like a Zebra!!!! She is in fact brilliant, seen her in concert and it was awesome!!!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 3:11 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Thats an utter insult, she looks nothing like a Zebra!!!! She is in fact brilliant, seen her in concert and it was awesome!!!

zebra is one of the most respected animal after the lion king so this is actually a compliment! I will be happy if someone calls me a rabbit or zebra
Old Nov 29th 2005, 3:12 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

zebra is one of the most respected animal after the lion king so this is actually a compliment! I will be happy if someone calls me a rabbit or zebra

To your way of thinking, perhaps!!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:50 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

have you not heard the story of Tortise and hare? they do a running race and hare thought he will win but he lost the race and tortise win.
what is tortise and what is hare???
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:54 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Tortoise is a slow-moving reptile encased in two scaley or leathery shields forming a box and having retractile head and legs and a hare is like a large rabbit with tawny fur, long ears, short tail and hind legs longer than its front legs [courtesy of concise oxford dictionary
Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Tortoise is a slow-moving reptile encased in two scaley or leathery shields forming a box and having retractile head and legs and a hare is like a large rabbit with tawny fur, long ears, short tail and hind legs longer than its front legs [courtesy of concise oxford dictionary
You see what technology did to the turtle.....

And,3.54 AM....Smells like trouble......
Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
If you posted earlier in the day,you wouldnt have asked this question...
3.50 AM.....What is wrong with you people????
I hope you have a good reason for this....
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:49 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
If you posted earlier in the day,you wouldnt have asked this question...
3.50 AM.....What is wrong with you people????
I hope you have a good reason for this....

A very good reason - but I'm not telling what
Old Nov 29th 2005, 11:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A very good reason - but I'm not telling what
So youre also in the UK,eh???pah........
Old Nov 29th 2005, 11:33 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really know what shopuld i do ?
Old Nov 29th 2005, 11:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
I don't really know what shopuld i do ?
Go pearling in the Heritage Village,or Irish Village....
Old Nov 29th 2005, 11:45 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Go pearling in the Heritage Village,or Irish Village....
Bl**dy norah i can't hold my breath that long
Old Nov 30th 2005, 12:03 am
Its all good

So youre also in the UK,eh???pah........

No, just still haven't got back into Dubai time since October or something like that
Old Nov 30th 2005, 12:06 am
Sat on the fence ......

No, just still haven't got back into Dubai time since October or something like that
Eeeeeeeerm
Old Nov 30th 2005, 12:08 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Eeeeeeeerm

I wouldnt go to UK if they paid me a first class ticket.........bbrrrr too cold, hate the cold

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.