Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Snow, cold and tall women!!

Snow, cold and tall women!!

Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Snow, cold and tall women!!

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Like bugger did he!!!! Gonna shove him in the oven and set the dail to high when he does turn up!!
Gas is done...waiting for TV and phone now!!!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:00 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Gas is done...waiting for TV and phone now!!!
No TV???

I feel sorry for your daughter
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nabs
No TV???

I feel sorry for your daughter
They're supposed to come at 7 pm!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:05 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

lets hope so!

Don't make any plans at nine, cause that when they will arrive and they will use an excuse like "traffic" or "didn't find the house"
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:06 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Good luck. I waited in all morning, no one came and now they are coming tonight.........so frustrating.

Waiting in for IKEA tomorrow. The joy of a new place!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Waiting in for IKEA tomorrow. The joy of a new place!

I know....but your's looks quite nice now! Good Job!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:57 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Hi F ... Im surviving.. It aint easy sorting out household utilitys such as gas and the such like ...!

But love the apartmnet ( though I vowed never to be in one ) so much space, light, and I donthave to live with snakes, roaches any more!!

How are you hun x
Glad ur enjoying the unique experience........ hae now set my eyes on Dubai Waterfront........ thats where I WANT to be! I will get there..... I know it. I HAVE to. lol (F realises that he has become overly obsessed with the new development) hmmmmmmm........ I still want to live there! LOL

Snakes and roaches gone, eh? lol. Such darling little creatures.

One for Bob.......I wonder if Clive eats creepy crawlies? :scared: