Smoking Dilemma

Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:06 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Smoking Dilemma

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
ladies lunch with a famous make up artist coming along to speak, she is Bobby Brown trained and has met loads of famous people including jean Paul Gaultier etc etc
went to one of these ladies get togethers once, it was a liitle too ott
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:08 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
went to one of these ladies get togethers once, it was a liitle too ott
mine aren't they are very friendly and down to earth, no bragging etc. Nice group of ladies.

www.desertwivesclub.com
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:11 pm

mine aren't they are very friendly and down to earth, no bragging etc. Nice group of ladies.

www.desertwivesclub.com
so you knew what i was talking about then?
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:11 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

so you knew what i was talking about then?
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:19 pm

the one i went to was the opposite of yours.. just a load of bitching about who has the best and biggest and most expensive..
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:20 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

the one i went to was the opposite of yours.. just a load of bitching about who has the best and biggest and most expensive..
I bet I can guess who it was hosted by!!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:22 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

best and biggest and most expensive..
That sounds like me.....

Is there a smoking and non smoking section at the BE do ??
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:23 pm

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
I bet I can guess who it was hosted by!!
who would that be?
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:38 pm
Concierge

who would that be?
I am not saying anything
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:40 pm

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
That sounds like me.....

Is there a smoking and non smoking section at the BE do ??
is there??
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:41 pm
Concierge

is there??
I don't know I just booked the table?? they didn't ask. I better find out though. Shall we make it non smoking then???
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

I don't know I just booked the table?? they didn't ask. I better find out though. Shall we make it non smoking then???
no make it smoking
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:42 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Depends how many are smokers and if we had a non-smoking table if there is somewhere to sneak off to for a quick one
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:43 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAMS
no make it smoking
Smmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-ok-ing!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:44 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Depends how many are smokers and if we had a non-smoking table if there is somewhere to sneak off to for a quick one
so I smoke, so does Twinkle, so does Jammy, so does BeeBee, and Fairydust. Little Jimmy doesn't, it appears SAMS does??? Miss E doesn't (anymore).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.