sky diving

Old Apr 12th 2006, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

miss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud of
Default sky diving

can anyone help me with contact details for the sky diving place in ras al khaima?

cheers
Old Apr 12th 2006, 10:43 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sky diving

Originally Posted by miss behave
can anyone help me with contact details for the sky diving place in ras al khaima?

cheers
Not sure about one in RAK but this is the one in UAQ just before Barracuda on the way to RAK?

Aero Club

Tel = 06-7681447.

HTH...
Old Apr 12th 2006, 1:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by miss behave

cheers
What will you be shouting when you get off???
The plane,that is.......
Old Apr 12th 2006, 2:29 pm
W10

Originally Posted by shoushou
What will you be shouting when you get off???
The plane,that is.......
That my friend - is appalling.

I think Welivehere is right, you must be thinking of the UAQ Aeroclub.

Not sure I'd want to go up in any aircraft that had anything to do with RAK

Old Apr 12th 2006, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

miss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud of

excellent - you're right it was UAQ i was thinking of and not RAK! cheers