New to Dubai.....

Old Apr 9th 2006, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

gbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud of
Thumbs up New to Dubai.....

Hello All,

My name is Gautham (Pronounced Gotham - Batman). Well i have been in Dubai for a week exactly and thought it best to introduce myself to all the ones.... Ofcourse, a bit of coercion from none other than Caroline led me to this....

Hmm, what can i say, i am 26/M working as a BD-Manager with an American company and i guess looking for similar minded ppl. Ofcourse, anybody who loves beer, football, cricket and F1 is good to go!! I would really like to know what the night scene is here and how exciting/boring it can get during a typical weekend. So, in a nutshell i guess thats it... ofcourse feel free to reply back or email me at <<snip -pm for email>>....

Thanks for bearing thru my torturous intro... I really do appreciate all the help you guys throw my way....

Cheers,
G.

Last edited by Bob; Apr 9th 2006 at 8:21 pm. Reason: so you don't get spammed to buggery
Old Apr 9th 2006, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

miss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud of
Default Re: New to Dubai.....

hi there! welcome! i guess double decker's a good place to start! really busy on thursday nights and friday from lunchtime onwards!
Old Apr 9th 2006, 3:06 pm
Just Joined

gbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud ofgbelthur has much to be proud of

thx miss behave....

no clue where thats at!!!

do u have a chat id?? perhaps u can catch me on Yahoo or MSN??
Old Apr 9th 2006, 3:30 pm
W10

Is this a dating service now?

Where do I sign

Old Apr 9th 2006, 8:22 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the site
Old Apr 10th 2006, 12:37 am
Forum Regular

miss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10
Is this a dating service now?

Where do I sign

when you find out can you inform us! this IS supposed to be an information sharing site, no?
Old Apr 10th 2006, 12:29 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gbelthur
thx miss behave....

no clue where thats at!!!

do u have a chat id?? perhaps u can catch me on Yahoo or MSN??

Al Marooj...go on a Friday at your peril!
Old Apr 10th 2006, 2:01 pm
W10

I've only ever been to DD on a Wednesday. It's...erm...interesting at times.

Very, very British.

Old Apr 10th 2006, 2:04 pm
W10

Originally Posted by miss behave
when you find out can you inform us! this IS supposed to be an information sharing site, no?
*insert flirtatious comment

Old Apr 10th 2006, 2:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10
Insert??????
Old Apr 10th 2006, 3:41 pm
W10

Did you expect anything else?

Old Apr 10th 2006, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10
Did you expect anything else?
Will deal with you later...

I have an emergency in my hands.....Well....Not literally in my hands,but....
Old Apr 11th 2006, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by W10
*insert cheeky reply!
Old Apr 11th 2006, 2:29 pm
W10

Originally Posted by miss behave
*insert cheeky reply!
This could degenerate rapidly

Old Apr 11th 2006, 2:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
This could degenerate rapidly
Did someone say insert again????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.