Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

single girl in dubai

single girl in dubai

Old Aug 17th 2004, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

lewisc00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default single girl in dubai

im a single girl hoping to go over and work in dubai for a couple of yrs. am hoping to work in events organising so if anyone knows of good websites please le tme know. also, any advice on how i get visas etc? i guess companies sponsor you, do they also pay for accomodation or is that something i will have to sort out before i go as well? is there a limit on how many yrs you can work out there??
Old Aug 18th 2004, 11:44 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice
Default Re: single girl in dubai

Originally Posted by lewisc00
im a single girl hoping to go over and work in dubai for a couple of yrs. am hoping to work in events organising so if anyone knows of good websites please le tme know. also, any advice on how i get visas etc? i guess companies sponsor you, do they also pay for accomodation or is that something i will have to sort out before i go as well? is there a limit on how many yrs you can work out there??
You're right, your company PRO will sort out all your visa arrangements for you. Accomodation is usually something that is included in your package, you'd either be offered an apt/studio or given an allowance to find your own place. The visa lasts for 3 years. If your company wants to keep you and renews your contract and visa, you could stay as long as you want.
Old Aug 18th 2004, 12:39 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: single girl in dubai

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
You're right, your company PRO will sort out all your visa arrangements for you. Accomodation is usually something that is included in your package, you'd either be offered an apt/studio or given an allowance to find your own place. The visa lasts for 3 years. If your company wants to keep you and renews your contract and visa, you could stay as long as you want.
heya. I am in design and the package does not include accommodation but full health insurance and medical, flight and they do sort me out when i arrive that is if they ever tell if i have got this job!!! Mayb epackages are different in oil, construction and higfher executive style roles.

They also said that the visa is a minimum of 2 yrs but witha 6 month probation time that is a 2 weeks either wya then the full terms are done after he 6 months.