Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

should I be jealous?

should I be jealous?

Old Nov 13th 2004, 8:19 am
Metal_Priest

Question should I be jealous?

I don’t know about you my friends but I have this problem with this female of mine, because I don’t gate jealous she think I don’t love her or something like that!!. Anyway, I ain't sure if I love her!!

My question is: Should someone be jealous to show that he/she really loves you?. What about those who keep their wives away at home bcoz they dislike other men to see them!!, Do these women feel happy?. What about those men who simply don’t allow their women to wear nasty dresses, i.e, dresses that shows their females body etc.., What about those men who wouldn’t like their female talk to other men?. Do you female see this is OK coz your men loves you?. What about you!! Yes I mean you girls, when you see your men chat with beautiful girls!! How do you feel about it?. What about letting your female dance at disco with another person you never know!!?

Old Nov 13th 2004, 11:45 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: should I be jealous?

Originally Posted by Metal_Priest
What about those men who simply don’t allow their women to wear nasty dresses, i.e, dresses that shows their females body etc..,
Crazy talk ...

Trust is key in a relationship ... when you stop trusting then you might as well call it a day.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:11 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Crazy talk ...

Trust is key in a relationship ... when you stop trusting then you might as well call it a day.
Nicely put DM
Old Nov 15th 2004, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Metal_Priest]I don’t know about you my friends but I have this problem with this female of mine, because I don’t gate jealous she think I don’t love her or something like that!!. Anyway, I ain't sure if I love her!!

I have recently split from my fiancee after four years. Her trusting me was a major problem. Ended up with me not trusting her as she wouldn't trust me. One time had to lie about were I had been as she wouldn't of liked were I was even thought I was with her brother and cousin at the time she would of still not trusted me to be were I was. Within the four years of being together she only left once to go the Uk for a week. I had to go a couple of times due to work but it was phone calls everyday from the other side of the world. If you can trust your woman keep trusting her other wise life can be unbareable.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:42 am
Metal_Priest

[QUOTE=Benson]
I don’t know about you my friends but I have this problem with this female of mine, because I don’t gate jealous she think I don’t love her or something like that!!. Anyway, I ain't sure if I love her!!

I have recently split from my fiancee after four years. Her trusting me was a major problem. Ended up with me not trusting her as she wouldn't trust me. One time had to lie about were I had been as she wouldn't of liked were I was even thought I was with her brother and cousin at the time she would of still not trusted me to be were I was. Within the four years of being together she only left once to go the Uk for a week. I had to go a couple of times due to work but it was phone calls everyday from the other side of the world. If you can trust your woman keep trusting her other wise life can be unbareable.
Ben my son, i can feel your sadness it is like your soul is breaking into pieces but wait isn't our soul made out of light! yes it is Now you we can know these females really hurts us. Have faith and one day u will find a beautifull angel. Amin!

Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:52 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

My question is: Should someone be jealous to show that he/she really loves you?. What about those who keep their wives away at home bcoz they dislike other men to see them!!, Do these women feel happy?. What about those men who simply don’t allow their women to wear nasty dresses, i.e, dresses that shows their females body etc.., What about those men who wouldn’t like their female talk to other men?. Do you female see this is OK coz your men loves you?. What about you!! Yes I mean you girls, when you see your men chat with beautiful girls!! How do you feel about it?. What about letting your female dance at disco with another person you never know!!?

If you dont love her, do her a favour - move on - let her find someone new and get on her with her life.

Then you wont have to bother about the jealousy problem.

Sel x
Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:59 am
Metal_Priest

Default She's Chewing Gum!!!

Originally Posted by sel
If you dont love her, do her a favour - move on - let her find someone new and get on her with her life.

Then you wont have to bother about the jealousy problem.

Sel x
thank you sel, God give you long life. Amin

i told her to go away but she is a Chewing Gum stuck in my hair