Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Y we come to this forum???

Y we come to this forum???

Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice
Default Y we come to this forum???

HI guys,

Just wanted to know why we come to this forum??? Personally I come here to get information Just wanted to know y ppl come here ? For SOME ppl I Am sure they come here to get attention cause they cant get any but what abt rest? LIke to help other ppl or just for fun or have some personal agenda?

Khan
Old Nov 14th 2004, 7:38 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Y we come to this forum???

Originally Posted by Calgarian
HI guys,

Just wanted to know why we come to this forum??? Personally I come here to get information Just wanted to know y ppl come here ? For SOME ppl I Am sure they come here to get attention cause they cant get any but what abt rest? LIke to help other ppl or just for fun or have some personal agenda?

Khan

To get away from all the serious shit outside
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:16 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

HI guys,

Khan
Cant say that I have got any info from here but have made some genuinely good friends who I have a great laugh with! (Off line)

Heart
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:31 am
SpeedyDigits

Papillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to behold

Fek all better to do
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:02 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

To Chill away from the trials of life - definitely not to meet new people but if this happens, all good and well.

What was a secondary reason has now become my main reason ,for my studies as chat forums are the subject of one project i'm doing and how people interact differently on the board when compared to real lie.. Its interesting stuff - fullfilling one of the human needs - acceptance

Cheers
TS
Old Nov 14th 2004, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

kittykaboodle has a spectacular aura aboutkittykaboodle has a spectacular aura aboutkittykaboodle has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Y we come to this forum???

Bit of escapism, bit of a laugh and some info.

Kitty
Old Nov 14th 2004, 3:03 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

I come on here just to have a nice friendly chat really, mainly when I'm bored at work or I'm waiting for JC to get the dinner on the table, and it's been a good way to meet people in the area. Shame it's been so difficult to have a nice friendly chat recently, what with all the bitching and the constant need to justify everything you say.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 3:12 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

HI guys,

Khan
hmmmmmmm........ think i have been asked this at some point..... I guess its mainly to have a laugh with a few people that share similar interests (both on and offline)..... no hidden agendas m8, not yet anyway! hahahaha
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:43 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Find a friendly chat, but sometime don't realize that your post being taken toooo serious by some ppl (appologize for that!). Killing my time when I am bored and have nothing to do (no I don't have a maid/maids or driver).
Old Nov 14th 2004, 10:31 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I come to the forum because i has been off work for weeks and weeks and have nothing else to do apart from sitting online all day.

I was an independent consultant (contractor), and have been lured to turning permanent. my last contract finished a while ago, so im just sat around waiting to jump on that plane !!!
Old Nov 14th 2004, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I come to the forum because i has been off work for weeks and weeks and have nothing else to do apart from sitting online all day.

I was an independent consultant (contractor), and have been lured to turning permanent. my last contract finished a while ago, so im just sat around waiting to jump on that plane !!!
That explains the avatar...lol

Khan
Old Nov 14th 2004, 10:58 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

That explains the avatar...lol

Khan
Thats what happens when you go out drinking vodka redbulls every night to pass the time !!!!!
Hey Calgarian, someone mentioned to me that Red Bull is banned in Canada...tis this true ???? !!!!
Old Nov 14th 2004, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thats what happens when you go out drinking vodka redbulls every night to pass the time !!!!!
Hey Calgarian, someone mentioned to me that Red Bull is banned in Canada...tis this true ???? !!!!
Nah, i just sold my business and I was selling it infect the guy who bought the store still selling it I havent heared otherwise so far. Did they tell u why they ban it?

Khan
Old Nov 14th 2004, 11:13 pm
Up in the air

Nah, i just sold my business and I was selling it infect the guy who bought the store still selling it I havent heared otherwise so far. Did they tell u why they ban it?

Khan
Something about all the taurine and caffiene in it that really really monkeys about with your head.

Actually im just trying to justify my behaviour last saturday night to my soon to be ex-girlfriend...worth a try

If it wasnt the redbull that made me get on that podium and dance.it must have been the double vodka's i was using as a mixer...

It was a really good night.........................so i've been told !!
Old Nov 14th 2004, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Something about all the taurine and caffiene in it that really really monkeys about with your head.

Actually im just trying to justify my behaviour last saturday night to my soon to be ex-girlfriend...worth a try

If it wasnt the redbull that made me get on that podium and dance.it must have been the double vodka's i was using as a mixer...

It was a really good night.........................so i've been told !!
We can blame red bull if ithelps u in anyway

Khan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.