Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Shared accomodation sought

Shared accomodation sought

Old Oct 16th 2004, 1:37 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shared accomodation sought

hi folks,
im a 30yr old married scottish man looking for accomodation for at least a month maybe two in dubai from early november onwards, until i can find my own place and my wife moves over.
sharing would be fine all i need is a bedroom and acess to a kitchen and bathroom. i have a reasonable budget and would obviously contribute to bills as well if sharing.
im a good flatmate and have shared lots in the past, im tidy and not noisy, im also a mean chef and more than happy to cook for others as part of the deal :- british, chinese, thai, indian, italian all home made take you're pick.
if anyone has or knows of anything suitable just send me a personal message on this site or drop me an email.
thanks
chris
Old Oct 16th 2004, 3:14 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Shared accomodation sought

Originally Posted by shiva
hi folks,
im a 30yr old married scottish man looking for accomodation for at least a month maybe two in dubai from early november onwards, until i can find my own place and my wife moves over.
sharing would be fine all i need is a bedroom and acess to a kitchen and bathroom. i have a reasonable budget and would obviously contribute to bills as well if sharing.
im a good flatmate and have shared lots in the past, im tidy and not noisy, im also a mean chef and more than happy to cook for others as part of the deal :- british, chinese, thai, indian, italian all home made take you're pick.
if anyone has or knows of anything suitable just send me a personal message on this site or drop me an email.
thanks
chris
Do not forget the Sands if nobody can do anything! also the papers when you get over have flat shares in them. And check the boards at Spinneys...
Old Oct 16th 2004, 3:40 pm
Beduoin_Boy

hi folks,
thanks
chris

I know someone who is seeking to rent out a bedroom in a Villa in Ummsuqaim... but she only wants to give it to a female, as she has a Son living in the house.

I live tell her about your offer and I will inform you through pm.

Let me see what I can do! - but no promise.

Old Oct 16th 2004, 5:10 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

thx folks,
whata frindly helpful forum we have. anyone reading this from "the other site" this is what its supposed to be like. lol
chris
Old Oct 16th 2004, 5:18 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

thx folks,
whata frindly helpful forum we have. anyone reading this from "the other site" this is what its supposed to be like. lol
chris
Absobloodylutely
Old Oct 16th 2004, 5:46 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

hi folks,
thanks
chris
dont give up on a furnished apartment so fast m8..........will get u the contact info for golden sands tom. Check this site in the mean time.
http://www.virginholidays.co.uk/worl...ts_dubai.shtml

The quoted fare is on Emirates, which always costs an arm and a leg. Check with ur travel agent about Golden Sands, but on a cheaper airline.

Oh and that transfer time wud ideally be 20-25 mins. 15 mins in 1980!

will e-mail u with more details on Ramee and Sands tom.
Old Oct 16th 2004, 5:54 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
dont give up on a furnished apartment so fast m8..........will get u the contact info for golden sands tom. Check this site in the mean time.
http://www.virginholidays.co.uk/worl...ts_dubai.shtml

The quoted fare is on Emirates, which always costs an arm and a leg. Check with ur travel agent about Golden Sands, but on a cheaper airline.

Oh and that transfer time wud ideally be 20-25 mins. 15 mins in 1980!

will e-mail u with more details on Ramee and Sands tom.

Will you send those details to me as well please

Am out in a week and haven't booked anywhere yet!
Old Oct 16th 2004, 6:14 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by lillygirl

and not a prada or gucci in sight!!!

Qatar Air via Doha is £270 return as well if that helps with air fares.

See aren't we also helpful to each other and we don't have to talk about wher to get ur hair cut or how to wean anything!

LG: ur really cutting it fine! Will send u deisgns beginning of the week by the way.
Old Oct 16th 2004, 6:38 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lillygirl

thx folks
No probs LG. Will PM u the details on Golden Sands Apartments as well.

Now this is wot I said to Chris aswell:

Hotels:
http://www.dubaicityguide.com/tourism/hotels.asp

Furnished Apartments:
http://www.dubaicityguide.com/tourism/apartments.asp

Budget Hotels:
http://www.dubaicityguide.com/tourism/budget.asp

Doesnt Emirates have any specials to Dubai? They usually sort out pretty good hotels for u and they may even offer good rates as the tourist season has just kicked off.
Old Oct 16th 2004, 6:42 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
and not a prada or gucci in sight!!!

Qatar Air via Doha is £270 return as well if that helps with air fares.

See aren't we also helpful to each other and we don't have to talk about wher to get ur hair cut or how to wean anything!

LG: ur really cutting it fine! Will send u deisgns beginning of the week by the way.
Dont direct people to the Enemy Airline! LOL..........Try Etihad Airways.......AD's very own, brand new airline. Flys out from London to AD. Seriously recommend Emirates, BA or Royal Brunei........not QA!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 17th 2004, 7:02 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Face81
Dont direct people to the Enemy Airline! LOL..........Try Etihad Airways.......AD's very own, brand new airline. Flys out from London to AD. Seriously recommend Emirates, BA or Royal Brunei........not QA!!!!!!!!!
ok!! well spread the wealth?

direct flights on Emirates were topping £500 last week... and for the little stopover it gives you an extra £230 to spend in the bar of your choice in Dubai.. notice I did not say Waxies Face, as I know you would rarther go to Vu's!!!
Old Oct 17th 2004, 7:13 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

ok!! well spread the wealth?

direct flights on Emirates were topping £500 last week... and for the little stopover it gives you an extra £230 to spend in the bar of your choice in Dubai.. notice I did not say Waxies Face, as I know you would rarther go to Vu's!!!
Emirates is great service (I'll be enjoying the business class flight this week - haha!) but usually silly prices. Etihad flies into Gatwick doesn't it? That's a daft out of the way airport, inconvenient for a lot of people, but the prices look pretty good. Depends what's more important to you. I tend to pay more and get the more convenient flights.

Nothing wrong with Vus. I thought Waxies was a bit of a dive myself. Although it was starting to look better after you forced those shots on me.
Old Oct 17th 2004, 7:35 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by kristy
Emirates is great service (I'll be enjoying the business class flight this week - haha!) but usually silly prices. Etihad flies into Gatwick doesn't it? That's a daft out of the way airport, inconvenient for a lot of people, but the prices look pretty good. Depends what's more important to you. I tend to pay more and get the more convenient flights.

Nothing wrong with Vus. I thought Waxies was a bit of a dive myself. Although it was starting to look better after you forced those shots on me.
Edited version which is a little more acurate... heh heh

Emirates is great service (I'll be enjoying the business class flight this week - haha!) but usually MY COMPANY PAY silly prices. Etihad flies into Gatwick doesn't it? That's a daft out of the way airport, inconvenient for a lot of people UNLESS YOU LIVE IN SOUTH LONDON OR KENT OR SURREY, but the prices look pretty good. Depends what's more important to you. I tend to LET MY COMPANY pay more and get the more convenient flights.

Nothing wrong with Vus. I thought Waxies was a bit of a dive myself. Although it was starting to look better after you forced those shots on me WHICH I VERY GLADLY DRANK IN THE SAME WAY I DRANK THE 10 SHOTS IN THE PUB THE OTHER NIGHT.
Old Oct 17th 2004, 7:39 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Edited version which is a little more acurate... heh heh

Emirates is great service (I'll be enjoying the business class flight this week - haha!) but usually MY COMPANY PAY silly prices. Etihad flies into Gatwick doesn't it? That's a daft out of the way airport, inconvenient for a lot of people UNLESS YOU LIVE IN SOUTH LONDON OR KENT OR SURREY, but the prices look pretty good. Depends what's more important to you. I tend to LET MY COMPANY pay more and get the more convenient flights.

Nothing wrong with Vus. I thought Waxies was a bit of a dive myself. Although it was starting to look better after you forced those shots on me WHICH I VERY GLADLY DRANK IN THE SAME WAY I DRANK THE 10 SHOTS IN THE PUB THE OTHER NIGHT.
Oh shut up.
Old Oct 17th 2004, 7:58 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by kristy
Oh shut up.
hmmm ok.... i just got banned from expatwoman!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.