Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Shared accomodation sought

Shared accomodation sought

Old Oct 17th 2004, 8:25 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Shared accomodation sought

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
ok!! well spread the wealth?

direct flights on Emirates were topping £500 last week... and for the little stopover it gives you an extra £230 to spend in the bar of your choice in Dubai.. notice I did not say Waxies Face, as I know you would rarther go to Vu's!!!
Oh come on. I am not that much of a snob.infat I am not a snob at all!!!!..........Waxies is fine, but the locale isnt. Thats all I sed...........forgive me for i have sinned!
Old Oct 17th 2004, 9:05 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
Oh come on. I am not that much of a snob.infat I am not a snob at all!!!!..........Waxies is fine, but the locale isnt. Thats all I sed...........forgive me for i have sinned!
and for ur sins.. ye shall be forced to drink 5 double Smirnoff Red's...
Old Oct 17th 2004, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Joseph I can have a word with some of the moderators of the expatmum and see if they can lift that ban. I often meet some of them at the Lime Tree for coffee mornings and so I do know some of them. In fact, I took a trip with one of them to Oman to look at the gorgeous turtles there! i highly recommend such a trip if you are looking to explore around the region
Old Oct 17th 2004, 3:06 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

as long as they are 'dry'........ie alcohol free, i will have as many as u insist on buying........LOL
Old Oct 18th 2004, 11:36 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

anyone any ideas as to original post? new users?
Old Oct 19th 2004, 7:25 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by shiva
er was it a different Shiva who created the post! lol

maybe all the alcohol haas effected the short term memory... lol
Old Oct 19th 2004, 1:25 pm
The Oracle

Lost and forgotten m8......u know wot we r like on here........extremely organised and efficient

......wot was the original title to this thread anyway? LOL
Old Oct 19th 2004, 3:32 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Lost and forgotten m8......u know wot we r like on here........extremely organised and efficient

......wot was the original title to this thread anyway? LOL
yeh alright stupid moment but in my defence i was a bit knackered lol
and any way ive stopped reading thread titles as they become irrelevant after two posts lol
Old Oct 19th 2004, 7:05 pm
The 5th Amendment

and any way ive stopped reading thread titles as they become irrelevant after two posts lol
hmm maybe we should just labell them all untitled?! lol
Old Oct 20th 2004, 3:38 pm
The Oracle

hmm maybe we should just labell them all untitled?! lol
Now that really would help..... atleast then I cud say wot i wanted anywhere...... wud be like when ppl take a wee in a pool..... they just cant be arsed to get to the loo..... so they go anywhere
:scared:

LOL........B4 u accuse me.........i havent! was just trying to link threads with no subjects to some sort of real life situation. hahahaha..... i wud call it an interesting comparison. wudnt u?
Old Oct 20th 2004, 4:01 pm
The Oracle

lol..... its hard to remian focused with all the chaos on here..... i dont blame u..... TS and I have even started talking to ourselves. LOL
Old Oct 20th 2004, 8:30 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

lol..... its hard to remian focused with all the chaos on here..... i dont blame u..... TS and I have even started talking to ourselves. LOL
It works - well sometimes it does

No it doesn't

yes it does

Thats better

Cheers
Old Oct 20th 2004, 11:48 pm
**** it we'll do it live

[QUOTE=Face81]atleast then I cud say wot i wanted anywhere......

isnt that what happens anyway?
Old Oct 21st 2004, 1:28 pm
The Oracle

isnt that what happens anyway?
LOL......Such cheekiness! hahahaha.....
Old Oct 21st 2004, 1:29 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

LOL......Such cheekiness! hahahaha.....
& that from the cheeky chappy is a compliment !!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.