Reload this Page >

security cheque bounced...

security cheque bounced...

Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:56 am
Just Joined

damion is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: security cheque bounced...

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
The thing that did it for me was not the fact that he is the son of the devil, but that he said "im sleeping in my car". HA.... famous article anyone?

Oh and yes, second was "all my friends and family are junkies".

Thirdly, noone's IQ is that low (well...) that they would refuse advice, phone numbers, assistance with a one way ticket to get out of a potentially life ending Arab prison type situation.

Fourth, "Ive been running away all my life, im not running anymore". What a load of shit! Go ****ing cry to your junkie mum.

EDIT: Hey Damion, PM me your phone number I want to call you to confirm the story. If you dont have a phone, just steal one from the next reporter that comes along interviewing homeless western expats.
mother died when i was child, father died of cancer last year,

freinds are actually ****en junkies
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by damion
mother died when i was child, father died of cancer last year,

freinds are actually ****en junkies
Sorry to hear all that.

Why are you hell bent on spending time in a prison here though? If you have no family or friends, who is going to be repaying your debts to get you out?

Reading this, you are probably in Starbucks, so go on, take a bloody big sniff and SMELL THE COFFEE!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
this is better than Eastenders...
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I am really sorry if both your parents are dead - but you still need to go home. Lving in your car is going to get pretty grotty as the heat gets up and without a job you don't have a cat in hells chance in Dubai.

N
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:29 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by damion
mother died when i was child, father died of cancer last year, freinds are actually ****en junkies
Not too sure what your parents have to do with your current situation unless you are still only a child.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:35 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lionheart
Not too sure what your parents have to do with your current situation unless you are still only a child.
nice, noheart, nice...

to the OP, if this is a wind up/troll/whatever... (highly suspect)... not funny. if it's genuine, read over the 5+ pages of messages and head the advice of those more experienced
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

Poitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nice

Damion

What are you running from?

I'm sure we'd all like to hear the answer to that too..................

Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:58 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poitin
Damion

What are you running from?

I'm sure we'd all like to hear the answer to that too..................

The gangsters that lent him the money for his laundrettes?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
The gangsters that lent him the money for his laundrettes?
I thought that character might have caught the flu by now
Old Apr 27th 2009, 5:43 pm
Just Joined

scoot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by benzonar
I thought that character might have caught the flu by now
They have just confirmed it has reached my shores here in sunny scotland
Old Apr 27th 2009, 5:46 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scoot
They have just confirmed it has reached my shores here in sunny scotland
Manos is in Glasgow???
Old Apr 28th 2009, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rowell
What is your car how much do you owe on it? if you want to sell your laptop I will give you a one way non refundable non transferrable ticket home as and when you are straighted up you can send me the cash back and I will return your laptop!
Rowell...kudos to you...nice one
Old Apr 28th 2009, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

ok my bad...am finding this hard to believe.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 3:05 pm
Is not impressed...

Aikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really nice

Yes, kudos to Rowell indeed. I hope this doesn't ruin some honest person's chances of receiving similar help in the future.

I can't imagine writing such things about my family (true or not!) as the first things posted in a public forum. I motion for this thread to be closed. Just very ugly.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

ipods is just really niceipods is just really niceipods is just really niceipods is just really niceipods is just really niceipods is just really niceipods is just really niceipods is just really nice

Wish you luck with this one !!