Reload this Page >

Schools requirment in KSA

Schools requirment in KSA

Old Dec 16th 2014, 9:23 am
Just Joined

herewego is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Schools requirment in KSA

Hi again all.

I have two kids, and trying to know what is needed to move from schools here to KSA ones.

I phoned two schools, and they said they need certificates! There are no certificates in the UK.
The schools only gave me a letter stating the kids joined that school from that year.

The embassy personnel said they don't know, and the Bureau Cultural office said it does not matter.

I hope someone can help ASAP.
Old Dec 16th 2014, 11:16 am
Just Joined

Sikander of Riyadh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Schools requirment in KSA

Have you considered the British International School? They would not have raised the questions that were posed by the ones you contacted.

Check Home Page and you will find all the information you need. Although the school has a long waiting list, British students are placed at the top in terms of priority so this should not be a concern. In any event, you should try to speak to them and have things organised ASAP.
Old Mar 10th 2015, 7:09 am
Just Joined

kidvilleuae is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Schools requirment in KSA

Please search for best nursery schools and get the correct information and get your kids admitted.