Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Schooling in Dubai

Schooling in Dubai

Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:00 am
VP - Rangers Support Club

theduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant future
Default Schooling in Dubai

I have been told all the issues with getting kids into schools etc etc how full they are and how I will have to wait to get my kids into them, can you tell me how long you had to wait to get your kids into a school and what schools to avoid.

My kids are 10(girl) & 9(boy)

Any help advice will be much appreciated.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:03 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schooling in Dubai

think it all really depends on the exact moment that you wish to register them.

People come and go all the time so subsequently waiting times vary..

follow follow
Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:17 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by theduke
I have been told all the issues with getting kids into schools etc etc how full they are and how I will have to wait to get my kids into them, can you tell me how long you had to wait to get your kids into a school and what schools to avoid.

My kids are 10(girl) & 9(boy)

Any help advice will be much appreciated.
I was going to give you all the information you requested.... until I saw you were a Hun....

Quite frankly, more than one in town is more than one too many...

Awra best... A SheepShagga!!!!!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:22 am
VP - Rangers Support Club

theduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I was going to give you all the information you requested.... until I saw you were a Hun....

Quite frankly, more than one in town is more than one too many...

Awra best... A SheepShagga!!!!!
Did some work in freezin cold old sheepshaggin toun, everyone kept talkin about a guy called "fitz" do you know him? "fitz u dain wae ma info, like"

Cheers at least I will be able to take the urine with someone instead of it always happening to me!

Last edited by theduke; Nov 16th 2008 at 7:23 am. Reason: granite city slang changin!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:23 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by theduke
Did some work in freezin cold old sheepshaggin toun, everyone kept talkin about a guy called "fitz" do you know him? "fitz u dain wae ma info"

Cheers at least I will be able to take the urine with someone instead of it always happening to me!
Ah, the Northern Lights etc etc etc..

The only town where this phrase makes sense.....

'Fit fit fit's fit fit!!!!!'