Sharjah Rents

Old Nov 15th 2008, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

Duracell_Bunny is a name known to allDuracell_Bunny is a name known to allDuracell_Bunny is a name known to allDuracell_Bunny is a name known to allDuracell_Bunny is a name known to allDuracell_Bunny is a name known to allDuracell_Bunny is a name known to allDuracell_Bunny is a name known to allDuracell_Bunny is a name known to allDuracell_Bunny is a name known to allDuracell_Bunny is a name known to all
Default Sharjah Rents

I have a friend of mine considering a job in Dubai, however he does not want to stay in Dubai due to high rent costs.

Does anyone have an idea as to how much a 3 bedroom villa would cost in Sharjah and are there any internet sources for information on adverts etc... Have tried dubizzle.com, gulfnews and khaleejtimes but nothing much there.

He does realise that he would need travel and is prepared to put up with the traffic.

I dont have much knowledge on Sharjah so I am hoping one of you guys could help.

Thanks.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

Investoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sharjah Rents

I live in Sharjah and I work in the Real Estate industry oh and I am British.

The reason why I live in Sharjah is because I work in Sharjah. Thats the first point.

The second point, you said he is willing to put up with the traffic? Are you serious? He has no idea what "traffic" means. It means 1.5 hours every morning (atleast) from Sharjah to Dubai, unless he wants to wake up at 5am.

I recommend he does what I advised my brother to do.... live in Al Qusais which is immediately behind the airport.... not as expensive as Dubai.... he is paying 75K for a one bedroom flat... this is considerably cheaper than Dubai and it takes him 20mins to get to Shiekh Zayed Road.

Living in Sharjah and working in Dubai is tiresom.. because its not the goin but also the coming back.

I suggest he thinks about this a bit more. I do 1.5 hours once a week... and I cant take it.... if he will do it every day ... he will develop stress or somethin.

3 beds villas are rare in Sharjah. I can try and find him one but again traffic will be a problem.

Inv.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 3:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Investoman_uae
I live in Sharjah and I work in the Real Estate industry oh and I am British.

The reason why I live in Sharjah is because I work in Sharjah. Thats the first point.

The second point, you said he is willing to put up with the traffic? Are you serious? He has no idea what "traffic" means. It means 1.5 hours every morning (atleast) from Sharjah to Dubai, unless he wants to wake up at 5am.

I recommend he does what I advised my brother to do.... live in Al Qusais which is immediately behind the airport.... not as expensive as Dubai.... he is paying 75K for a one bedroom flat... this is considerably cheaper than Dubai and it takes him 20mins to get to Shiekh Zayed Road.

Living in Sharjah and working in Dubai is tiresom.. because its not the goin but also the coming back.

I suggest he thinks about this a bit more. I do 1.5 hours once a week... and I cant take it.... if he will do it every day ... he will develop stress or somethin.

3 beds villas are rare in Sharjah. I can try and find him one but again traffic will be a problem.

Inv.
I'm doing almost 4 hours a day both ways...
Already booked in the Umm Tarafa House of the Insane...Waiting list was for 2 years...I jumped...
Anyway, if the man wants 3BR villas, I suspect he'll find something under 150K a year...
Old Nov 15th 2008, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

Investoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Confucius
Already booked in the Umm Tarafa House of the Insane...Waiting list was for 2 years...I jumped...
Anyway, if the man wants 3BR villas, I suspect he'll find something under 150K a year...
Yeah he will... but it will be difficult to find a vacant 3bed villa in Sharjah. They are in huge demand.

How do you cope 4 hours every day. Arent you worried you might become a robbot? You have to look after your head mate. I tell ya... this traffic teaches ya patience and also abit of rage.

Inv.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 5:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Investoman_uae
Yeah he will... but it will be difficult to find a vacant 3bed villa in Sharjah. They are in huge demand.

How do you cope 4 hours every day. Arent you worried you might become a robbot? You have to look after your head mate. I tell ya... this traffic teaches ya patience and also abit of rage.

Inv.
It is my daily Yoga session...Goes on 2-3 days a week...The rest of the week I'm easy...
Old Nov 16th 2008, 9:17 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Confucius
So that explains the mad posting episode the other week.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by lionheart
So that explains the mad posting episode the other week.
You mean all year...