Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

School Teacher dies in Doha

School Teacher dies in Doha

Old Oct 20th 2013, 7:59 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: School Teacher dies in Doha

Originally Posted by Scamp
Tragic.

I hope the people responsible are caught and prosecuted.

(I'm well aware that this could be highly unlikely depending on culprit, but I have to have some faith that people will be held accountable).
They have them all mate, except one who has fled to Saudi. They have to get the death penalty with all the eyes on Qatar at the moment.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 8:05 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by britexpat76
They have them all mate, except one who has fled to Saudi. They have to get the death penalty with all the eyes on Qatar at the moment.
Locals?
Old Oct 20th 2013, 8:07 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Locals?
Yup. The one that is in Saudi is the Ex BF.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 8:12 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Yup. The one that is in Saudi is the Ex BF.
I'll remain hopeful, but sceptical, that the sentences reflect the disgusting nature of the crime.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 8:15 am
Shark Fisherman

I'll remain hopeful, but sceptical, that the sentences reflect the disgusting nature of the crime.
They have the Death sentence here but it is never carried out. Hopefully they will rot in cells as I am more than sure blood money will not be accepted to get them out the shit.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like her friend has been talking to the Mail!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-drinks.html

Horrific story
Old Oct 20th 2013, 11:02 am
Just Joined

beccajoh is just really nicebeccajoh is just really nicebeccajoh is just really nicebeccajoh is just really nicebeccajoh is just really nicebeccajoh is just really nicebeccajoh is just really nicebeccajoh is just really nice

Stories like this make the headlines because they're rare events.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beccajoh
Stories like this make the headlines because they're rare events.
No, they are not. They are, usually, not made public though.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
No, they are not. They are, usually, not made public though.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soukie
Thanks. I just wish people would get a grip on reality and see to it that they stay safe.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

BinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. I just wish people would get a grip on reality and see to it that they stay safe.
Couldn't agree more.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BinCat
Couldn't agree more.
I think the problem is, that if you tell new comers what it is REALLY like, they do not believe you .
I have seen so many girls totter about in/ out of clubs by themselves or with rather dubious men , here as in other places.
NOT a good thing to do.
ALWAYS have a SOBER wing man/woman with you who makes sure you don't do something really stupid and gets you home, INSIDE your home, by yourself, safely.
And stay away from arseholes, be aware that THEY ARE arseholes.
Be aware what many men think about women having fun....unfortunate, but realistic.

Simply put, have fun, don't get attached, stay safe!

I am in no way implying that what happened to poor Rachel, RIP, was her own fault. It was NOT.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 5:02 pm
Shark Fisherman

I think the problem is, that if you tell new comers what it is REALLY like, they do not believe you .
I have seen so many girls totter about in/ out of clubs by themselves or with rather dubious men , here as in other places.
NOT a good thing to do.
ALWAYS have a SOBER wing man/woman with you who makes sure you don't do something really stupid and gets you home, INSIDE your home, by yourself, safely.
And stay away from arseholes, be aware that THEY ARE arseholes.
Be aware what many men think about women having fun....unfortunate, but realistic.

Simply put, have fun, don't get attached, stay safe!

I am in no way implying that what happened to poor Rachel, RIP, was her own fault. It was NOT.

It was a series of bad decisions that let to her untimely horrendous demise.

Never go home with people you don't know and trust implicitly and stay together.

Unfortunately you cannot tell a lot of the younger women here about the dangers of any GCC locals, I have seen the trophy photos of the naked western bird they pulled countless times - They're merely playthings like the Porsche, Boat and Quad Bike.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 5:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

It was a series of bad decisions that let to her untimely horrendous demise.

Never go home with people you don't know and trust implicitly and stay together.

Unfortunately you cannot tell a lot of the younger women here about the dangers of any GCC locals, I have seen the trophy photos of the naked western bird they pulled countless times - They're merely playthings like the Porsche, Boat and Quad Bike.
Sadly, all to often, the newbies don't want to believe you, but it happens, not always as extremely as this case, but it does happen, oh does it happen...
Old Oct 21st 2013, 11:07 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I read that they felt they knew the guys because they'd seen them a lot in the club. Brainless, regardless of what country they're in but moreso in this instance.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.