Reload this Page >

Saudi Visa application-criminal record

Saudi Visa application-criminal record

Old Mar 21st 2024, 9:59 am
Just Joined

lebazte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Saudi Visa application-criminal record

Originally Posted by Adam16494
Yes I had to appeal. With a letter from my employer and a cover letter from me it worked. Thankfully my employer was ok to do it, last thing we want to have to do is being up mistakes from the past to a new employer!
Mine was a conviction though. A caution, you may be ok!
Congratulations on the appeal! Would you be able to share details of how you went about writing the cover letter? Was this done through a lawyer? Without divulging too much, did you explain much about the 'incident' or simply discuss your current character etc?
Old Apr 7th 2024, 9:12 am
Just Joined

Dave1970 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok scratch that. With a letter from my employer acknowledging it, and a cover letter from me to give context, It went through! Had to come clean to my employer though which wasn’t an issue. Fly in 6 days !

Sending this for anyone else in the future searching with the same issue. Good luck

Hi, thanks for sharing this. I had 2 motoring convictions, no insurance and taking away without consent. In essence I borrowed my mates car 1989 and got caught.
i was in the Army at the time and got punished there also. Double whammy. I hope this doesn’t stop my visa.
Old Apr 11th 2024, 3:16 pm
Just Joined

Dave1970 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok scratch that. With a letter from my employer acknowledging it, and a cover letter from me to give context, It went through! Had to come clean to my employer though which wasn’t an issue. Fly in 6 days !

Sending this for anyone else in the future searching with the same issue. Good luck
Hi Adam,
I am in this painful process. I was a bad lad and got done for motoring offences, no insurance and taking and driving away without owners consent. The car was my mates at the time and he said if i get caught it's down to me. Its the only thing I have on my report.
Appreciate if you could share some dialogue you used for the letter you sent.

Cheers