Satwa??

Old Aug 21st 2007, 2:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Satwa??

Originally Posted by oktoberon
I live in Bur Dubai which is just around the corner from Satwa. For me it's great, plenty of life, some interesting watering holes
by that I guess you mean the York Hotel
Forum Regular

Miss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Dean
Oktoberon is right about Aussie Legends, the bar on the ground floor of Rydges. If you're into sport it's especially good (the Rugby World Cup will be on there, if that's your thing, otherwise all the Premiership).
I hate Aussie Legends, but maybe that's cos I'm a girl??
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cham128
i think i'll be moving into deira
Now that is a very brave move. In case you've not heard Diera is being flattened to make way for luxury apartments and a brand spanking (oops can I use that word here) Creek-side Marina
Old Aug 21st 2007, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Slingshot
Satwa is good fun and far better than Jumeirah any day . You won't go hungry in the area that's for sure
FACT
Old Aug 21st 2007, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Now that is a very brave move. In case you've not heard Diera is being flattened to make way for luxury apartments and a brand spanking (oops can I use that word here) Creek-side Marina
perfect so the rent will be pretty cheap then lol...
Old Aug 21st 2007, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
by that I guess you mean the York Hotel
Only on the agenda when my pals descend upon me
Forum Regular

Miss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
FACT
Depends what you are looking for. Satwa doesn't have a beach for starters.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

FACT
agreed. stopped off at the Ravi for a takeaway yesterday. AED18 and I was stuffed
Old Aug 21st 2007, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
agreed. stopped off at the Ravi for a takeaway yesterday. AED18 and I was stuffed
I heard a really gross story about Ravis, is it really as good as it's meant to be?? as in, is the food safe??
Old Aug 21st 2007, 2:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Only on the agenda when my pals descend upon me
have walked past it a couple of times on my wat back from Waxy's but didnt havea look inside! suppose it will be worth a look one day before I move out of Bur Dubai.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 2:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
perfect so the rent will be pretty cheap then lol...
15 posts in 8 minutes??? Blimey Vitriol you are indeed privileged.

Wait till Blue Cat gets here.......... then the numbers will really start to motor.......

DD - you hate Aussie Legends? Just go in dressed like your avatar - you'll soon get a greater feeling of being welcomed and popular....... or is that the problem??
Old Aug 21st 2007, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Dean
DD - you hate Aussie Legends? Just go in dressed like your avatar - you'll soon get a greater feeling of being welcomed and popular....... or is that the problem??
haha, that is exactly the problem, I never realised I had so many friends until I walked in there!!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss DD
Depends what you are looking for. Satwa doesn't have a beach for starters.
Food over beach for me
Old Aug 21st 2007, 2:55 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss DD
I heard a really gross story about Ravis, is it really as good as it's meant to be?? as in, is the food safe??
Never had a problem with the food there. Cheap and very tasty, mind you not so sure I would want to see their kitchen
Old Aug 21st 2007, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

Food over beach for me
Well, least I won't have to fight you for my spot on the sand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.