Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

sand, sea and work

sand, sea and work

Old Oct 11th 2004, 3:50 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: sand, sea and work

Originally Posted by youngman
have not got a recent picture, maybe you would like to take one!!!
hmm seems like we have our own cut the crap thread here now!
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:26 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

cheers......I think most people have sung it once or twice while pist!
wot r u implying?
hahahaha.......Joe shud we make it a fancy dress evening? that wud certainly put an interesting twist on things!!!

-Face81
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:29 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cherrypie

I got anonymous karma the other day from someone on this forum who thought I was sensible and helpful... ...so, I'm going to try and go back to being that

Or better still, I think I might head off for pastures new and settle into the "Returning to the UK" forum...or I could just pay more attention to my real life I suppose...bloody hell! how did a conversation that started with your arse, get so philosophical, lol!
Nice new avatar! if that looks like u........then u will certainly have an increase in the # of ur secret admirers!lol stay on this forum!please dont leave us!

dont ever know how the karma thing works......how do i know if i have been given karma and how would i possibly know whom it was?

-Face81
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:35 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
Nice new avatar! if that looks like u........then u will certainly have an increase in the # of ur secret admirers!lol stay on this forum!please dont leave us!

dont ever know how the karma thing works......how do i know if i have been given karma and how would i possibly know whom it was?

-Face81
it is all to do with the blue boxes under ur name!!!

u give by clicking the word karma under the person you wanna give it to.
Old Oct 11th 2004, 5:17 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
it is all to do with the blue boxes under ur name!!!

u give by clicking the word karma under the person you wanna give it to.
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!! I aint daft m8..........how do i know when i have been given some? u lot seem to know when and by whom?

-Face81
Old Oct 11th 2004, 8:30 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

-Face81
Thanks Face...it was actually mailed to me by someone who thought it looked like me and I'd never post in the Photopost, so this is as close as it gets

Regards karma, go to My Profile, scroll down to Reputation received and it should show a points total...next to the points total is a +/- box, click it and it shows the last 5 or so karma comments you've received but you only know who sent it if they leave their name. I sent you some a little while ago, comments might still be there.
Old Oct 11th 2004, 8:38 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

have not got a recent picture, maybe you would like to take one!!!
No, I would not spanking well like to take one but I might ask Joseph to do so on my behalf
Old Oct 11th 2004, 9:42 pm
The 5th Amendment

No, I would not spanking well like to take one but I might ask Joseph to do so on my behalf
hmm spanking...

ok.. so when do i take the new photo!!! lol
Old Oct 12th 2004, 7:01 am
The Oracle

Thanks Face...it was actually mailed to me by someone who thought it looked like me and I'd never post in the Photopost, so this is as close as it gets

Regards karma, go to My Profile, scroll down to Reputation received and it should show a points total...next to the points total is a +/- box, click it and it shows the last 5 or so karma comments you've received but you only know who sent it if they leave their name. I sent you some a little while ago, comments might still be there.
Thanks for the help...........will be trying to spread karma to those that havent been given any by me........so far several off u are off limits to me for karma donations! stupid server/moderator.......the karma is mine to give away as i c fit.......arrrgghhh

-Face81
Old Oct 12th 2004, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Ok guys I am confused....r we talking about arse or joe's arse or karma arse? I knew a lady name Karma with a gr8 arse just wondring how every body knows her she still lives in calgary.....lol.

I think we should leave Joe's arse alone cause all of sudden I feel like i am in "gay forum"

lol

Khan
Old Oct 12th 2004, 4:06 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Ok guys I am confused....r we talking about arse or joe's arse or karma arse? I knew a lady name Karma with a gr8 arse just wondring how every body knows her she still lives in calgary.....lol.

I think we should leave Joe's arse alone cause all of sudden I feel like i am in "gay forum"

lol

Khan
joe's arse is off limits to anybody except Kristy so no problem there!!!
Old Oct 12th 2004, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Thanks for the help...........will be trying to spread karma to those that havent been given any by me........so far several off u are off limits to me for karma donations! stupid server/moderator.......the karma is mine to give away as i c fit.......arrrgghhh

-Face81
Hey Face ,

I just talked to Karma ....she doesnt not know u so u cant give her away......
Khan