Rugby in Dubai

Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby in Dubai

Originally Posted by spartans53
No 10

Get in touch with me on [email protected]

I am the fixtures Sec of the Dubai Hurricanes and you will be made more than welcome within our club.

Mike
Number 10,

You can safely ignore the Hurricanes - they just ground-share with Exiles basically - except that they don't, as the Exiles are losing their ground so Hurricanes will have to do a bit of grovelling to be allowed to continue to do so in the Exiles' new home.

I'll send you some better contacts privately.

Meanwhile - In a surprise announcement today, as it has never happened before, England coach Brian Ashton has revealed that Jonny Wilkinson's injured and will miss the opening game on Saturday. Number 10, is there any chance you have a UK passport as well? You might get a game.....
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:21 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

that's a bit sneaky of them!!!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

Ms Dean

I don't want to get into an row with you but why would you discount the Hurricanes? last year we won the League and Cup. We have the best coaching set up in the area and have a reputation as the most social club in the area.

Until the pitch problem is solved we do share with the Exiles and use their facilities. This should be resolved in the new year to the advantage of ALL rugby teams in Dubai

No 10 Drop me a line or come on down and see for yourself.

Mike
Old Sep 5th 2007, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

Petition Signed
Old Sep 5th 2007, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Petition Signed
What petition???
Old Sep 5th 2007, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

The DCC one mentioned on the previous page
Old Sep 5th 2007, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

The DCC one mentioned on the previous page
Ahhhh you will get from BC for that one
Old Sep 5th 2007, 5:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Should have done it earlier as i'm a member and don't know what i'll do with the Kids at the weekends if/when it closes.

Mike
Old Sep 5th 2007, 6:38 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Should have done it earlier as i'm a member and don't know what i'll do with the Kids at the weekends if/when it closes.

Mike
thanks Mike, I trust I will see you at the Club on the 11th for the Emergency EGM?
Old Sep 5th 2007, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

I'm in Khartoum for the week but you can have my 10 Dhs for the next year any time.

PS is the 10 Dhs for the who family or each LOL

Mike
Old Sep 5th 2007, 6:49 am
Concierge

I'm in Khartoum for the week but you can have my 10 Dhs for the next year any time.

PS is the 10 Dhs for the who family or each LOL

Mike
it is for the family as far as I am aware, the management of that place have well and truly pissed me off. Their lack of 'fight' for what is 'ours' has disappointed me deeply.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

I aggree but i think they took the news at face value when they were told that they would be given new lands by the Gov.

Seems that the Exiles have gone on borad with the Emirates development on the Al Ain Road, not sure of the Cricket Club.

Mike
Old Sep 5th 2007, 6:58 am
Concierge

I aggree but i think they took the news at face value when they were told that they would be given new lands by the Gov.

Seems that the Exiles have gone on borad with the Emirates development on the Al Ain Road, not sure of the Cricket Club.

Mike
I hear conflicting storie about the cricket club so can't confirm. Yes the Exiles are being accomodated at the new Emirates facility and are retaining their idendity. DCC have been dumped big time. I am still trying to get to see Sheik Mohammed but he is out of the country at the minute. I won't give up though I am getting 'tired'.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

The Exiles would never lose their identity but the other clubs who use the facility will be involved as equal partners in the new set up.

Is it to late for the DCC to try to get on board with the new set up. I know this would not be ideal but may keep the DCC alive in some form?

Just thinking outloud.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 7:12 am
Concierge

The Exiles would never lose their identity but the other clubs who use the facility will be involved as equal partners in the new set up.

Is it to late for the DCC to try to get on board with the new set up. I know this would not be ideal but may keep the DCC alive in some form?

Just thinking outloud.
not going to happen, they have binned us basically. Said we had land and would get a new DCC then changed their mind and sent in the bulldozers. We still haven't had an eviction notice !!!!! Apparently DCC members can join the new facility when it is built but at what price?? and there is no golf course.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.