A rude awakening

Old Jun 12th 2005, 7:08 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default A rude awakening

About a year ago, whilst living in Umm Saqeem close to Spinneys, the door bell rung at about 5.45 in the morning...

None too impressed I pulled on my tatty shorts and answered the door. As soon as it opened an elderly Indian gent starting shouting at me in hindi/urdu..

An Indian lady popped round the gate and started shouting at me as well

I wasn't snoring that loud!!!!
Old Jun 12th 2005, 7:11 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A rude awakening

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
About a year ago, whilst living in Umm Saqeem close to Spinneys, the door bell rung at about 5.45 in the morning...

None too impressed I pulled on my tatty shorts and answered the door. As soon as it opened an elderly Indian gent starting shouting at me in hindi/urdu..

i bet it was the little whirling shitstorm, that woke them, wasnt it???

cute though it can be..
Old Jun 12th 2005, 7:11 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

No, xxx wasn't around

(censor that one TS)
Originally Posted by shiva
wasnt the little whirling shitstorm was it???
Old Jun 13th 2005, 6:46 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
No, xxx wasn't around

(censor that one TS)
MJC ?????
Old Jun 13th 2005, 4:39 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Somewhat confused I held up my hands palm outwards, at which Mrs Patel (just to add a bit of reality) stopped shouting. Her husband however continued shouting, he had a sweaty brow and was slightly pale.

Mrs Patel asked me " can my husband come inside and use the telephone"

No No...I've seen this on the movies..... "u can use my mobile, wait a minute and i'll get it" . I shut the door and went to get the phone.

Once inside I asked myself, why do they want to use the telephone? Mr P continued shouting outside.....
Old Jun 13th 2005, 4:47 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Somewhat confused I held up my hands palm outwards, at which Mrs Patel (just to add a bit of reality) stopped shouting. Her husband however continued shouting, he had a sweaty brow and was slightly pale.

No No...I've seen this on the movies..... "u can use my mobile, wait a minute and i'll get it" . I shut the door and went to get the phone.

Once inside I asked myself, why do they want to use the telephone? Mr P continued shouting outside.....
I am waiting for the punch line
Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:03 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

AND..............
Old Jun 14th 2005, 2:57 am
Premium Member

I handed Mrs P the phone and she tried a few numbers....apparently no answer. Mr P started to get somewhat physical, trying to grab my shoulders...still shouting in Hindi....

Mrs P gave me the phone back and asked for a lift....WTF.... standing there in basically my jocks I wasn't about to embark on a magical mystery tour. I politely explained that this would not happen........

Mrs P then grabbed her husband and dragged him down the pavement.....He continued shouting at me over his shoulders and was becoming louder......I went back to bed........
Old Jun 14th 2005, 4:44 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

I handed Mrs P the phone and she tried a few numbers....apparently no answer. Mr P started to get somewhat physical, trying to grab my shoulders...still shouting in Hindi....

Mrs P gave me the phone back and asked for a lift....WTF.... standing there in basically my jocks I wasn't about to embark on a magical mystery tour. I politely explained that this would not happen........

Mrs P then grabbed her husband and dragged him down the pavement.....He continued shouting at me over his shoulders and was becoming louder......I went back to bed........

Can I finish of your story?? .......... xx
Old Jun 14th 2005, 5:07 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Can I finish of your story?? .......... xx

Plsssssssssssssssss dooooooooooo!!!! am soooo curious now
Old Jun 14th 2005, 5:10 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Plsssssssssssssssss dooooooooooo!!!! am soooo curious now
Morning Malt.... Im so tempted as the words on the end of my tongue, but he might not forgive me!

Im sure you will get the next bit by the end of the day..
Old Jun 14th 2005, 7:01 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Morning Malt.... Im so tempted as the words on the end of my tongue, but he might not forgive me!

Im sure you will get the next bit by the end of the day..
...on the edge of my chair
Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:02 am
Sat on the fence ......

The suspense is killing me