Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Chocolate......................

Chocolate......................

Old Jun 11th 2005, 12:56 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chocolate......................

I NEEEEEED some Suchard Twighlight mint choccies, where can i get them in Dubai, anybody HELP. Emergency supply needed!
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Chocolate......................

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
I NEEEEEED some Suchard Twighlight mint choccies, where can i get them in Dubai, anybody HELP. Emergency supply needed!
Its been a long time since I heard Suchard.
You know your chocolate RT,hats-off
Have you tried Abelas on SZR??
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:04 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Its been a long time since I heard Suchard.
You know your chocolate RT,hats-off
Have you tried Abelas on SZR??
One of a few things i know about.....lol. My fave though is swiss goats milk choc, i'd kill for it.

No i dnt know of the place where is it near to, what building etc..
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

One of a few things i know about.....lol. My fave though is swiss goats milk choc, i'd kill for it.

No i dnt know of the place where is it near to, what building etc..
Its on the Crowne Plaza side,not sure exactly where though
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:13 pm
W10

I found a place in Ibn Battuta that sells the full Green and Blacks range

*pats belly

Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:14 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Right thats it i'm off to find some................
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
I found a place in Ibn Battuta that sells the full Green and Blacks range

*pats belly
And you were waiting for what to tell us????
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:21 pm
W10

Didn't think anyone was interested in Green and Black's organic chocolate.

I ate two bars of the vanilla yesterday.

*pats belly again

I'm sure I saw a Leonidis in Dubai as well, just need to find a Galler and I'll be in fatboy heaven.

Come to daddy little endorphins

Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:24 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by W10

*pats belly again

I'm sure I saw a Leonidis in Dubai as well, just need to find a Galler and I'll be in fatboy heaven.

Hey you save some of those for me.......endorphins that is
Some of that choc would be nice also fatboy!!!!!!
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10

*pats belly again

Whenever a Lindt,Cadbury,Kinder,Ferrero comes into the house,they have only 2 hours to be liquidated.
I also saw Leonidas somewhere,but I just cant remember where it was.Will let you know ASA I do
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:27 pm
W10

Originally Posted by shoushou
I also saw Leonidas somewhere,but I just cant remember where it was.Will let you know ASA I do
Mmmmm Belgique

Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

I would bring some with me when I next visit RT but unfortunately it will probably melt or be eaten the minute I leave the shop - sorry
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

Originally Posted by W10
Mmmmm Belgique
My hubby lives in Maastricht which borders Belgium, so each time he comes home I gorge on choc, make myself sick and wait for the next visit - sorted!
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:30 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Here you go i'll share mine if you share yours...........aaaaagrrrrrggghhhhhh
i can't take it any more.........!
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Here you go i'll share mine if you share yours...........aaaaagrrrrrggghhhhhh
i can't take it any more.........!
So thats your dark master,huh??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.