Roger Moore

Old Dec 16th 2005, 2:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Roger Moore

No he's not dead....
I hate him with a passion.The way he acts and talks,he is smugness personified......

I wish the window frame was large enough for me to throw the TV out of it....
Old Dec 16th 2005, 6:06 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger Moore

Don't confuse his screen persona with his genuine personality. Among people who've met him, he has a reputation for being very approachable and down-to-earth, with a strong sense of humour. Does a lodda work for charidee, too.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by GarethR
Don't confuse his screen persona with his genuine personality. Among people who've met him, he has a reputation for being very approachable and down-to-earth, with a strong sense of humour. Does a lodda work for charidee, too.
I can only judge by the movies that I (sort of) seen with him in them,whatever he does in real life I cant see it in my living room while Im eating....
Old Dec 16th 2005, 3:54 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
No he's not dead....
I hate him with a passion.The way he acts and talks,he is smugness personified......

i dont know him...

if i see him on tv than maybe i can realize him
Old Dec 17th 2005, 4:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by CasaNova
i dont know him...

if i see him on tv than maybe i can realize him
Well,whether you know him or not,it wont change the fact that he is smug....
Old Dec 17th 2005, 4:13 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Well,whether you know him or not,it wont change the fact that he is smug....

why are you so angry at him??

Old Dec 17th 2005, 4:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am more angry at the remote control....it didnt let me change the chanels,so I wanted to throw both the remote and the tv out....
The building architects made provisions only for throwing ashtrays and remote controls out,and not TV sets....
Did I write remote control in that paragraph???
Old Dec 17th 2005, 4:20 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

He used to live along the road from where we and the Mrs ended up in Solihull, Not when we were there I hasten to add, but was by all accounts a decent bloke - he just plays a part in Saint, Bond etc....

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...&addr3=&addr1=

The corner of Lady Byron Lane (yellow road) and the cul-de-sac. Now owned by a bloke called Chalky who has the most amazing Christmas Decorations ever. But he wasn't happy a few years ago when some miscreat pinched his reindeers!!

Old Dec 17th 2005, 4:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
He used to live along the road from where we and the Mrs ended up in Solihull, Not when we were there I hasten to add, but was by all accounts a decent bloke - he just plays a part in Saint, Bond etc....

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...&addr3=&addr1=

The corner of Lady Byron Lane (yellow road) and the cul-de-sac. Now owned by a bloke called Chalky who has the most amazing Christmas Decorations ever. But he wasn't happy a few years ago when some miscreat pinched his reindeers!!
I have never watched him playing The Saint...But Bond,thats another story....Even Moneypennys facial expressions betray her when he speaks to her....
So hes a nice bloke then huh???Are you sticking up for your old neighbours dear Michael???
Old Dec 17th 2005, 4:26 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Speak as you find bonny lad!
I have never watched him playing The Saint...But Bond,thats another story....Even Moneypennys facial expressions betray her when he speaks to her....
So hes a nice bloke then huh???Are you sticking up for your old neighbours dear Michael???
Old Dec 17th 2005, 4:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
Speak as you find bonny lad!
Did I say something I shouldnt have???
Old Dec 17th 2005, 6:00 am

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

No he's not dead....

I think you like him really.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 6:33 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by syllk
I think you like him really.
He is 007....Tino is just having a bad day
Old Dec 18th 2005, 1:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
He is 007....Tino is just having a bad day
That bad day finally ended at midnight yesterday with the loss of a beloved mobile phone....