Pastors Donkey

Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:45 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pastors Donkey

The pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won. The pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in another race, and surprisingly, it won again. The local paper read: PASTOR'S WINNING ASS.

The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the pastor not to enter the donkey in another race. The next day, the
local paper headline read: BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S ASS.

This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the pastor to get rid of the donkey. The pastor decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent. The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the next day: NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN.

The bishop fainted. The pastor informed the nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for ten dollars. The next day the paper read: NUN SELLS ASS FOR $10.00.

This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild. The next day the headlines read: NUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE.

The bishop was buried the next day.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:57 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default BraZillion!

Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld is giving President Bush his daily briefing on worldwide defense matters.

Rumsfeld concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."

"Oh no!" exclaimed the President. "That's terrible!"

The White House staff sits stunned at Bush's display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, with head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?"

Old Dec 16th 2005, 5:05 pm
Banned

Default Re: BraZillion!

A man is dying of Cancer.

His son asked him, " Dad, why do u keep telling people u're dying of AIDS? "

Answer: " So when I'm dead no one will dare touch your mom!"

Old Dec 16th 2005, 5:10 pm
Banned

George W. Bush meets with the Queen of England.

He asks her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give to me?"

"Well," says the Queen, "The most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Bush frowns. "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen takes a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy. You just ask them to answer an intelligence test. Listen to this". The Queen pushes a button on her intercom."Please! send Tony Blair in here, would you?"

Tony Blair walks into the room. "Yes, Your Majesty?"

The Queen smiles. "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answers, "That would be me."

"Yes! Very good," says the Queen.

Back at the White House, Bush asks to speak with Vice President Dick Cheney. "Dick, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," says the Vice President. "Let me get back to you on that one."

Dick Cheney goes to his advisors and asks every one,but none can give him an answer. Finally, he ends up in the men's room and recognizes Colin Powell's shoes in the next stall. Dick shouts, "Colin! Can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Colin Powell yells back, "That's easy. It's me!"

Dick Cheney smiles. "Thanks!"

Cheney goes back to the Oval Office to speak with Bush. "Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Colin Powell."

Bush gets up, stomps over to Dick Cheney, and angrily yells into his face, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"
Old Dec 16th 2005, 5:15 pm
Banned

ok Peeps,

today I shall present one fanniest joke in the world.

I dedicate this joke to my dear, dear, friend ShouShou without whom I would still be a Hot Dog vendor in back alleys of Deira, Dubai.

So here goes

1. That's not right - Sum Ting Wong

2. Are you harbouring a fugitive? - Hu Yu Hai Ding

3. See me ASAP - Kum Hia Nao

4. Stupid Man - Dum Gai

5. Small Horse - Tai Ni Po Ni

6. Did you go to the beach? - Wai Yu So Tan

7. I bumped into a coffee table - Ai Bang Mai Ni

8. I think you need a face lift - Chin Tu Fat

9. It's very dark in here - Wao So Dim

10. I thought you were on a diet? - Wai Yu Mun Ching

11. This is a tow away zone - No Pah King

12. Our meeting was scheduled for next week - Wai Yu Kum Nao

13. Staying out of sight - Lei Ying Lo

14. He's cleaning his automobile - Wa Shing Ka

15. Your body odor is offensive - Yu Stin Ki Pu

16. Dirty spot on the wall - Wo Flung Dung
Old Dec 16th 2005, 5:39 pm
W10

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld is giving President Bush his daily briefing on worldwide defense matters.

Rumsfeld concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."

"Oh no!" exclaimed the President. "That's terrible!"

The White House staff sits stunned at Bush's display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, with head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?"

Liking this one lots

Old Dec 16th 2005, 6:36 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

ok Peeps,

today I shall present one fanniest joke in the world.

I dedicate this joke to my dear, dear, friend ShouShou without whom I would still be a Hot Dog vendor in back alleys of Deira, Dubai.

So here goes

1. That's not right - Sum Ting Wong

2. Are you harbouring a fugitive? - Hu Yu Hai Ding

3. See me ASAP - Kum Hia Nao

4. Stupid Man - Dum Gai

5. Small Horse - Tai Ni Po Ni

6. Did you go to the beach? - Wai Yu So Tan

7. I bumped into a coffee table - Ai Bang Mai Ni

8. I think you need a face lift - Chin Tu Fat

9. It's very dark in here - Wao So Dim

10. I thought you were on a diet? - Wai Yu Mun Ching

11. This is a tow away zone - No Pah King

12. Our meeting was scheduled for next week - Wai Yu Kum Nao

13. Staying out of sight - Lei Ying Lo

14. He's cleaning his automobile - Wa Shing Ka

15. Your body odor is offensive - Yu Stin Ki Pu

16. Dirty spot on the wall - Wo Flung Dung

Hmmmm ..... what is funny?
Old Dec 17th 2005, 4:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

ok Peeps,

today I shall present my fanny,the biggest joke in the world.

I knew you had talent when I ate that sandwich,you had bigger things waiting for you out there......
Old Dec 17th 2005, 7:21 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shoushou
I knew you had talent when I ate that sandwich,you had bigger things waiting for you out there......

i use to spit in them... i am happy people enjoyed them

Old Dec 17th 2005, 8:49 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

And there was me thinking it was mayonnaise.

Oh dear, I don't like the way that this is heading....
i use to spit in them... i am happy people enjoyed them

Old Dec 17th 2005, 11:00 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MJC
And there was me thinking it was mayonnaise.

Oh dear, I don't like the way that this is heading....

how do you think those guys at fast food make your sandwiches?? ever thought about the secret Ingredient!
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:07 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

how do you think those guys at fast food make your sandwiches?? ever thought about the secret Ingredient!

which fast food????? we only eay healthy food here

Need the proteins and the vitamins u see
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:08 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser

Errr excuse my bad typo, cant seem to type well today, have a sort of tremble
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:21 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Malteser

why is kissing the best part in bed?

Because there is Spit in it! think about it.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:26 pm
Melts in your Mouth

why is kissing the best part in bed?

Because there is Spit in it! think about it.

Spitting in kissing

I dont spit when I kiss

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.