Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

And the rents keep dropping....... :)

And the rents keep dropping....... :)

Old Apr 16th 2009, 7:36 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And the rents keep dropping....... :)

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
What can I tell ya...

Things have been quiet of late in the old Sandpit so I decided to spread my ulna and radii....

And, since Im currently ensconced in the largest contiguous state of the good ole U S of A, I'll probably head down to the Trailer Park, just to say 'Hi y'all...'
I have a rheumatoid tick in my funnybone

Oh please , I think I need to save you from the trailer park
Sister Barbera, strike up the War Cry
Can we not read together?
You be Ewan, I'll be Chris....

Lewis G. Gibbon...............
Old Apr 16th 2009, 7:37 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
I have a rheumatoid tick in my funnybone

Oh please , I think I need to save you from the trailer park
Sister Barbera, strike up the War Cry
Can we not read together?
You be Ewan, I'll be Chris....

Lewis G. Gibbon...............
What do you take me for, some kind of quair?????
Old Apr 16th 2009, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

lanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to all

Wicker is something you make baskets from. Wicca is a 10000+ year old religion. I am not affiliated with anyone called Alan.

No sensible company taking full buildings for apartments would pay 350k, regardless of its location.

Yes the Popinjay is a nice place to stop for a bite to eat.

Chickens lay eggs, they are not vermin, rats and possibly pidgeons are vermin.

3.75% increase based on the orginal deal signed 2 years ago, so actually not overpriced, I have actually looked at the market off island and viewed other properties, perhaps being an accountant helped me make a good financial decision based on affordability, current market value and suitability to my personal preferences.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 7:41 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

What do you take me for, some kind of quair?????

No abso..not A loon....even at your age.

What was that ridiculous tartan anyways.... lots a green points to McDougall or Hunting Stewart
Old Apr 16th 2009, 7:45 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
No abso..not A loon....even at your age.

What was that ridiculous tartan anyways.... lots a green points to McDougall or Hunting Stewart
The latter and, with the photograph being taken in Muscat, not subdued by al the Grey Granite around Aberdeen....
Old Apr 16th 2009, 7:47 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by lanarkwitch
Wicker is something you make baskets from. Wicca is a 10000+ year old religion. I am not affiliated with anyone called Alan.

No sensible company taking full buildings for apartments would pay 350k, regardless of its location.

Yes the Popinjay is a nice place to stop for a bite to eat.

Chickens lay eggs, they are not vermin, rats and possibly pidgeons are vermin.

3.75% increase based on the orginal deal signed 2 years ago, so actually not overpriced, I have actually looked at the market off island and viewed other properties, perhaps being an accountant helped me make a good financial decision based on affordability, current market value and suitability to my personal preferences.
Thanks LW, knew when I was typing it wicker was wrong. Being Agnostic my interest in these things are skewed or limited.

You left your home and took the leap of faith based on a sensible employer...look what happened

Chickens are fowl.
You are personalising your deal....no-one is asking you to justify.
Are you happy you made the move?
Tick the box.....enjoy AD.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 7:49 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The latter and, with the photograph being taken in Muscat, not subdued by al the Grey Granite around Aberdeen....
Mention Kittyhawks and I 'll send you some whisky
Old Apr 16th 2009, 7:50 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Eva
Mention Kittyhawks and I 'll send you some whisky
If you have a dozen men from Tain kicking around, I'll take 10.....
Old Apr 16th 2009, 7:52 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If you have a dozen men from Tain kicking around, I'll take 10.....
Sonse
Old Apr 16th 2009, 7:55 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Eva
Sonse
Speaking of a Burning glass of uisge bheatha...

'While thro' your pores the dews distil
Like amber bead.'
Old Apr 16th 2009, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

lanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Eva
Thanks LW, knew when I was typing it wicker was wrong. Being Agnostic my interest in these things are skewed or limited.

You left your home and took the leap of faith based on a sensible employer...look what happened

Chickens are fowl.
You are personalising your deal....no-one is asking you to justify.
Are you happy you made the move?
Tick the box.....enjoy AD.
Saw a lovely scene at work the other day, had to pull up the Yaris(at high speed obviously) to let a chicken and about 15 chicks cross the road, reminded me of home, well It was't escaped cows in the front garden but kinda similar.

It was a good move for me to come to AD, and I will be glad to add ME to my CV, but at the end of the day, my heart lies in making my shops in Ireland work and get through unbelievably tough times for anyone in retail.

BTW Eva, I have Plus Size shops in Ireland, do you think the "fat cow" would be interested in internet orders? (well a girl has to get business when she can)
Old Apr 16th 2009, 8:03 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Saw a lovely scene at work the other day, had to pull up the Yaris(at high speed obviously) to let a chicken and about 15 chicks cross the road, reminded me of home, well It was't escaped cows in the front garden but kinda similar.

It was a good move for me to come to AD, and I will be glad to add ME to my CV, but at the end of the day, my heart lies in making my shops in Ireland work and get through unbelievably tough times for anyone in retail.

BTW Eva, I have Plus Size shops in Ireland, do you think the "fat cow" would be interested in internet orders? (well a girl has to get business when she can)
Just as well its late..... Think you may have received more 'orders' than you bargained for.....
Old Apr 16th 2009, 8:09 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ah well, think there is a market for sure..being the 2nd biggest Diabetics footprint goes without saying.Look at the trend though....you from GB ? Ire...size 16 is acceptable? herein you could storm the market with trendy stuff for 20+....
They can't use their credit card though.....................if they got one.
Their husband calls what they wear. Market around that.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 8:25 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And the rents keep dropping in DXB :)

Originally Posted by StublueKPL
Springs villas now @80k!!!!!! (and dropping??) Dubizzle is great!

http://www.dubizzle.com/search/menu/...esearch=SEARCH

TECOM 1 bed @50-60k max
Greens 1 bed @57-65k
marina 1 bed from 55k+
JLT 1 bed from 50k

In the springs there was one or two in the past month or so hovering around 85-95k and the average for a 4E/4M was 100k but now it seems there are a lot for 80K.

And we still have the summer to come. I know these areas arent everyones cup of tea but for us commoners things are looking better.

Sorry for the guys who paid over the odds but im so glad i have held off. however, this time out i think i need to seal the deal. Getting sick of living like a vagrant!
2 bed villa sin wither mirdif with shared pool or barsha, all big sizes - AED 70k, christ thats some drop.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all
Default Re: And the rents keep dropping in DXB :)

Originally Posted by Spugsy
2 bed villa sin wither mirdif with shared pool or barsha, all big sizes - AED 70k, christ thats some drop.
barsha 2 bed villa for 70K? i would be having some of that!!!! Dubizzle again??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.