RASGAS Interview

Old Jul 15th 2013, 2:09 pm
Just Joined

nik00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: RASGAS Interview

Originally Posted by irishal
what is the position are you going for?
IT related.. I've already scaled the technical phone interview and I've been notified about that..

Last edited by nik00; Jul 15th 2013 at 2:11 pm.
Old Jul 15th 2013, 2:13 pm
Just Joined

irishal is an unknown quantity at this point

mine was technical, not to the point where they were asking my to solve sums. but more around the projects you have worked on. It was a pretty easy interview to be honest.
Old Jul 15th 2013, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

VenExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Friends, how did you apply for rasgas?
Old Jul 15th 2013, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by irishal
mine was technical, not to the point where they were asking my to solve sums. but more around the projects you have worked on. It was a pretty easy interview to be honest.
thanks, but did you have a similar technical phone interview as the first step? and was this face to face interview after the salary part has been sorted out?

I'm just wondering what the point discussing salary details and then having another face to face interview...
Old Jul 15th 2013, 3:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by VenExpat
Friends, how did you apply for rasgas?
Linkedin
Old Jul 15th 2013, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

VenExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Linkedin
Thanks!
Old Jul 16th 2013, 10:39 am
Just Joined

Kasheeq8r is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nik00
Hi Mate,

Apart from the medical, what else was the ''face to face interview'' about ?
Anything technical? I'm anticipating a similar invitation anytime now so I need to what to prepare for.

Thx
Nik
Hi Nik,

I applied and got accepted for an IT role. I had my F2F interview last month and prepared myself for a possible technical test but it never happened!

If you have made it to the F2F stage, you are more or less there. It's just a sanity check :-) All the best and enjoy the trip!

I was interviewed separately by 4 people and got asked lots of questions re: past projects, experiences and real scenarios. Currently, I'm waiting for the mobilization team to contact me now.
Old Aug 30th 2013, 3:06 am
Just Joined

MOH. Beh. is an unknown quantity at this point

Gents,
Good day
It is of my good luck to find you speaking on this topic while browsing the internet randomly for similar answers as I am going through the final F2F interview within the next couple of weeks ,just need you valuable experience in:
1)Was any one involved with RASGAS in the final F2F interview able to negotiate any of the initial terms (Specially basic salary and education)

2)I know it may be very trivial to ask this but do utilities include high speed internet and Mobile phone bundles, in general is there a maximum cost to be paid for all utilities all in all? What were your associated maximum figures.

3)Did they inform you must sign the final contract before you leave or gave you a period of time for final thoughts?

4)Appreciate your impression about the accommodation quality they provided to you and the available locations inside Qatar .

Guys I really appreciate your support on this....

Bregards
MOH.