Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Ramadan Alcohol Shops!

Ramadan Alcohol Shops!

Old Sep 9th 2009, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice
Default Re: Ramadan Alcohol Shops!

So...Can anyone confirm if the Al Hamra Cellar is open???
Old Sep 9th 2009, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

meseta has a spectacular aura aboutmeseta has a spectacular aura aboutmeseta has a spectacular aura about

I live about 1 km away and check every few days as I did not plan for the big R, and it's closed I'm afraid .
Old Sep 9th 2009, 6:45 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Yesterday I bought 8 bottles of red wine for Dhs 195 including tax at MMI in Karama open daily from 11am, except Fridays I guess.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice

Sh%*t!!!
Anyone know anywhere else open as I dont have a licence. Tried to call Centaur but no answer!
Old Sep 9th 2009, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Max the Dog
Sh%*t!!!
Anyone know anywhere else open as I dont have a licence. Tried to call Centaur but no answer!
email them and put your order in online
Old Sep 9th 2009, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

I have, but heard nothing back....Just an email confirmation. Do they normally call you back?
Old Sep 9th 2009, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Max the Dog
I have, but heard nothing back....Just an email confirmation. Do they normally call you back?
if you put an order online and it showed that they confirmed it they will call you to a. confirm your order and b. arrange a delivery time. You pay an extra 100dhs to the driver by the way.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
if you put an order online and it showed that they confirmed it they will call you to a. confirm your order and b. arrange a delivery time. You pay an extra 100dhs to the driver by the way.
Thanks PS!!
Just confirmed delivery....Brillant, how good is that!!!
Old Sep 9th 2009, 10:05 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

You pay an extra 100dhs to the driver by the way.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lionheart
what???
Old Sep 10th 2009, 12:08 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

what???
I think he is surprised at what good value that is...getting someone to deliver booze to your door during Ramadan.