Quiz Time

Old Apr 24th 2005, 4:13 pm
Amc
Funky Muppet

Amc has a spectacular aura aboutAmc has a spectacular aura aboutAmc has a spectacular aura about
Default Quiz Time

I am looking for a property for my family when we move to DxB in next month or two.

We have got place in Wellington School, which i'm told is between IC4/5 on SZR (Correct if i'm wrong). Other than Meadows, Springs, Lakes, Islands, Greens, Hills, Marina etc where can i find a detached House within 20min drive to IC4/5? (How far out is Ranches in min's? We did the journey from Deira during our last trip so it was not a real comparison from the Jumeirah side.)

Thnx for any help
Old Apr 24th 2005, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice
Default Re: Quiz Time

Originally Posted by Amc
I am looking for a property for my family when we move to DxB in next month or two.

We have got place in Wellington School, which i'm told is between IC4/5 on SZR (Correct if i'm wrong). Other than Meadows, Springs, Lakes, Islands, Greens, Hills, Marina etc where can i find a detached House within 20min drive to IC4/5? (How far out is Ranches in min's? We did the journey from Deira during our last trip so it was not a real comparison from the Jumeirah side.)

Thnx for any help
Depending on how many speed cameras will be plunked down the road from Arabian Ranches to Interchange 4, it should be an easy ride and not exceed 20 minutes unless there would be some traffic commotions within the Ranches and depending on how deep within the community you would be living. I could probably make it in 8 minutes no problem.

Jokes aside, you can look at living anywhere even Jumeirah/Safa/Umm Suqueim/Barsha/Jebel Ali as the school is located next to SZR and very easy to get to.

How old are your kids? There seem to be a few of us with kids starting there in September from this board. Looks like we all got similar taste. :scared:
Old Apr 24th 2005, 8:45 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Amc

Thnx for any help
Jumeirah or Umm Suqeim would be your best bet for a villa.

Can u be more specific of what u r after and then maybe we can be of better assistance.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 3:06 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81

Can u be more specific of what u r after and then maybe we can be of better assistance.
If you're renting there's also Al Barsha. Same side of SZR as the Lakes etc but privately owned. There are also some compounds on same side as the school in Al Sufouh.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:20 am
Amc
Funky Muppet

Amc has a spectacular aura aboutAmc has a spectacular aura aboutAmc has a spectacular aura about

Thnx for the reply.

My daughter will be going in to KG/FS2 from September.

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Depending on how many speed cameras will be plunked down the road from Arabian Ranches to Interchange 4, it should be an easy ride and not exceed 20 minutes unless there would be some traffic commotions within the Ranches and depending on how deep within the community you would be living. I could probably make it in 8 minutes no problem.

Jokes aside, you can look at living anywhere even Jumeirah/Safa/Umm Suqueim/Barsha/Jebel Ali as the school is located next to SZR and very easy to get to.

How old are your kids? There seem to be a few of us with kids starting there in September from this board. Looks like we all got similar taste. :scared:
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:33 am
Amc
Funky Muppet

Face,

Looking to buy rather than rent, although both options will be considered. 5 Bed detached preferably. The ranches sounds like a good bet so long as the traffic doesn't get too bad.

Thnx for info. K coming your way.

Originally Posted by Face81

Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:47 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Amc
Face,

Looking to buy rather than rent, although both options will be considered. 5 Bed detached preferably. The ranches sounds like a good bet so long as the traffic doesn't get too bad.

Hiya AMC.

Thanks for the k, which isnt on my k list yet. I'll give u some after my 24 hr ban is lifted.

5 Bed, detached..... hmmmmmmmm........ no offence to anyone who lives at the ranches, but would u really want to be living in the middle of a 3 billion sq. foot theme park? I mean, when I visited the Gllobal Village, on its last day, I could see right into the homes of people living at the ranches.... and the global village is a permanent feature and is soon going to be a year round attraction and people that have paid loads of dosh to live in peace and quiet in the middle of nowhere now find themselves as part of the bigger picture, a part of Dubai Land! LOL

Hmmmmmmm....... try the Green Community at Junction 8:
http://www.up.ae/up/

but be warned, an airport is coming to that area v.v.soon.

or the Gardens Villas off J6?
call Nakheel on +9714 390 33 33

Good luck. Keep me updated on how u get on.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:22 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Amc
Face,

thanks for the k........ would help if u left a short message and ur Name, so people know where it came from.