Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi

Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi

Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice
Default Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi

Does anyone know where exactly the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi is? This is asume coming from Dubai on the main highway.

ALso where can you get a decent map from Abu Dhabi from? I've tried Spinneys but that just has the Abu Dhabi Explorer.

Many thanks
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:50 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi

Originally Posted by Majj
Does anyone know where exactly the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi is? This is asume coming from Dubai on the main highway.

ALso where can you get a decent map from Abu Dhabi from? I've tried Spinneys but that just has the Abu Dhabi Explorer.

Many thanks
this is what i did when i needed to get there.

I know its in the Karama area of AbuDhabi City and it isnt anywhere near the new American Embassy.

I got into AD and then flagged down a cab. I asked him to get me there.... followed him for about 10 mins and paid him AED 15.

Bargain really. Thats ur best bet. Better than getting lost! LOL