Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

A question to the single men / women here.....

A question to the single men / women here.....

Old Jan 3rd 2010, 7:40 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A question to the single men / women here.....

Swimming, running. Cycling,..if you are lycra inclined I can assist
Old Jan 5th 2010, 8:13 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat080 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm confuse about your question, any way when I;m alone I go to the mall or the beach or stay at home chatting with some friends around the world...
I think you have to ask this question: How do you spend your time after you finish your work every day?
Old Jan 5th 2010, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
You must have missed out on Bahrain - for such a tiny island, it even has a UNESCO World Heritage Site here (Bahrain Fort), and there are also multiple burial mounds, remains of ancient villages, etc.

Surely Dubai must have some of that sort of stuff? There used to be quite a bit in that 'Dubai Explorer' guidebook, in the section headed "Exploring", funny enough. Is that still published?

If not, you could take days to wander around and along all the alleyways etc in the Bastakiya area down by the museum.

Example - the fishing museum is there (I bet a lot of The Bored members didn't even know there was one).

Get out in Bur Dubai on foot - plenty to occupy you for days on end.
That fishing museum place is crap.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

Man Above The Law is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Miladassaf
I'm confuse about your question, any way when I;m alone I go to the mall or the beach or stay at home chatting with some friends around the world...
I think you have to ask this question: How do you spend your time after you finish your work every day?
I do agree with you Miladassaf .... Bigtaff stay at home and eat dates
Old Jan 8th 2010, 9:54 pm
Just Joined

isshayes is an unknown quantity at this point

Go to malls and try hitting on arab chicks

Man the number of ways i've seen desperate kids try to exchange numbers with each other.

driving cars in tandem on Olaya St. while ur comrades write ur cell phone no. and hold it up against the window for the boy's comrades to copy down.

meeting in the family section of a restaurant

writing your cellphone number on a paper bag/wrapper/whatever really and then dropping it while the boy comes by and casually picks it up. spy shows are definitely a help
Old Jan 9th 2010, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by isshayes
Go to malls and try hitting on arab chicks

Man the number of ways i've seen desperate kids try to exchange numbers with each other.

driving cars in tandem on Olaya St. while ur comrades write ur cell phone no. and hold it up against the window for the boy's comrades to copy down.

meeting in the family section of a restaurant

writing your cellphone number on a paper bag/wrapper/whatever really and then dropping it while the boy comes by and casually picks it up. spy shows are definitely a help
And do these 'tactics' work in YOUR experience?
Old Jan 9th 2010, 3:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigtaff
And do these 'tactics' work in YOUR experience?
taking notes are you, big taff...

MM, xx
Old Jan 9th 2010, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
taking notes are you, big taff...

MM, xx
I'm hoping I have more skills than littering to pick up girls lol - should I be interested in an Arab Chick, that is
Old Jan 9th 2010, 3:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigtaff
I'm hoping I have more skills than littering to pick up girls lol - should I be interested in an Arab Chick, that is
well, you'll have to show us them at quiz night then, lol...

MM, xx
Old Jan 9th 2010, 3:50 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

You could always play a game of Phileas Fogg with the Emirates stewardesses.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by benzonar
You could always play a game of Phileas Fogg with the Emirates stewardesses.
Do expand on this, my good man
Old Jan 9th 2010, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Well you try and travel the world without leaving Dubai, whether you want to restrict yourself to 80 days (or lays) is upto you.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by benzonar
Well you try and travel the world without leaving Dubai, whether you want to restrict yourself to 80 days (or lays) is upto you.
I like this game already!! Who will be my Passepartout? I need an assistant for sure with this task