Reload this Page >

QP salary package & benefits

QP salary package & benefits

Old Jun 19th 2021, 4:25 am
Just Joined

dimkatsar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default QP salary package & benefits

Greetings everyone,
May i ask please what benefits does normally a good salary package from QP include in terms of basic salary, housing, school fees and how room space they can leave for you to negotiate your basic salary and benefits as well.
i am currently based in KSA working in Oil Gas sector, having a total experience of 20yrs. So in this case, are they going to take into their consideration the total package i am making on my current employer? What the basic salary would be to make me consider a possible relocation to Qatar?.
Please advice. thank you.
Old Jun 19th 2021, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

UKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: QP salary package & benefits

Originally Posted by dimkatsar
Greetings everyone,
May i ask please what benefits does normally a good salary package from QP include in terms of basic salary, housing, school fees and how room space they can leave for you to negotiate your basic salary and benefits as well.
i am currently based in KSA working in Oil Gas sector, having a total experience of 20yrs. So in this case, are they going to take into their consideration the total package i am making on my current employer? What the basic salary would be to make me consider a possible relocation to Qatar?.
Please advice. thank you.
Maybe you will get some help if you say what your role is ?
Old Jun 19th 2021, 7:45 am
Just Joined

dimkatsar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by UKMS
Maybe you will get some help if you say what your role is ?
i am Senior ICS Security Engineer working on the cyber security domain if that helps.
Old Sep 28th 2021, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

slo0079 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dimkatsar
i am Senior ICS Security Engineer working on the cyber security domain if that helps.
Apparently QR 25-35k for a Senior Engineering role. Pay has come down with lower oil prices
Plus allowances
Old Sep 30th 2021, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

Ismailwadi is an unknown quantity at this point

You should expect the basic pay in the same range, allowances could include housing allowances (varies for bachelors/family status), transportation allowances (depending on where you are working), schooling etc

Originally Posted by slo0079
Apparently QR 25-35k for a Senior Engineering role. Pay has come down with lower oil prices
Plus allowances