Premiership on tv

Old Jan 28th 2005, 6:30 am
Just Joined

RoversFan is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Premiership on tv

Hello everyone,

As i am starting to settle in the UAE and as my beloved Blackburn have chelsea, arsenal, man u, liverpool over the next month or so, i was wondering what channels wud be my best bet to watch live premier league matches from home. art sports 2, showtime sports, espn, star sports r the names that i hear bout, but what is everone elses opinion? which one of these have the most live matches?

furthermore, is it possible to get espn or star sports here? ppl in asia think those 2 r the best for the premiership.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice
Default Premiership on tv

ART, ADD

You can solve the problem bt going to Waxy's at the Ascot hotel or Fibbers, Harvester, Crowne Plaza to watch the footie, are you sure Blackburn are live as they normally only show Premiership teams
Old Jan 28th 2005, 10:29 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Premiership on tv

Originally Posted by RoversFan
Hello everyone,

As i am starting to settle in the UAE and as my beloved Blackburn have chelsea, arsenal, man u, liverpool over the next month or so, i was wondering what channels wud be my best bet to watch live premier league matches from home. art sports 2, showtime sports, espn, star sports r the names that i hear bout, but what is everone elses opinion? which one of these have the most live matches?

furthermore, is it possible to get espn or star sports here? ppl in asia think those 2 r the best for the premiership.
3 posts later....... welcome back! lol

Showtime sports is pretty good and so is ART Sports.