Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Wednesday 26th January 2005 Highlights

Wednesday 26th January 2005 Highlights

Old Jan 26th 2005, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Smile Wednesday 26th January 2005 Highlights

A very lovely evening to you
Today I will be doing the highlights of the day, firstly a warm welcome back for myself, I haven't been around seeing as I have been out of the country over the Eid break, but I'm back, not for long though!!

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Oh dear God
The Mother-In-Law is coming soon for a two week stay, why couldn't she just have died instead
My 'panic post' was quickly responded to by several people who only served to make me feel even worse by telling me just how lovely their MILs were!

Originally Posted by Malteser
Shes v good to me and keeps telling her son (hubby) to buy me this and get me that
Originally Posted by Palm Tree
I actually have one of those MIL that are almost impossible to find. Never does she interfere in what I do or say, how I bring up my kids and even gives her own son a hard time in regards to the way he should look after me
Cheers, I feel Much Better now! God I'm lucky!!

Meanwhile, a post about Tupperware Parties sent the ladies of BE Middle East in 'Jumeirah Wives' mode, with a fair few recounting their memories of all things tupperware:

I actually got my tuppare ware wt me to the ME......sooo good and useful
Originally Posted by Heart of Gold
I have heaps of Tuppaware, though somewhat old but its standing the test of time
Johnbuoy, bizzarely enough, seems to have found OTHER, slightly more disturbing uses for Tupperware
Originally Posted by johnbuoy
can't say i am into Tupperware that much, more of a Rubber Freak!
Whatever floats your boat dear!

In the meantime, the ongoing rumours surrounding JD and Malteser continue..will they? won't they? will they?

Originally Posted by Jammy Dodgers
There would be more chance of seeing me in Doha.
I have a meeting to go to over there in March !
LOL................... , will def meet u then Give u some Maltese hospitality................
Saucy Well, a page is reserved for news on the pair in Hello!'s March edition!

In further news about BritishExpats Online Romances, it seems Jellybean and Lewis748 are getting quite steamy...

Originally Posted by Lewis748
tell me more you I'd love to get spanked by you!!!
Originally Posted by Jellybean
I can spank pretty well as it happens!
Meanwhile, in the Lounge of the BE world, voting for a certain title of the Expats Awards was going on...

Originally Posted by Ray
THE OFFICAL unofficial Expats Awards 2004 poll for Most fanciable Male is now up in the lounge..please vote..
Middle East forumer Jammy Dodgers was running for this highly coveted title, however votes for him were rather low until a certain promise was made...

Originally Posted by Jammy Dodgers
Ok, full frontal naked pictures of me will be posted later. or you can PM dubaiexpat...she already has a load.
After this promise was made, a flood of replies resulted...

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
Dubaiexpat...if you have sexy photo's of Jammy I must insist that you PM them to me for immediate inspection!!
Originally Posted by deba34
And for a second opinon you must send them on to me CA..
Originally Posted by emmals
I can't have you 2 bieng biased.....better send them to me....just to make sure
Originally Posted by Private Message from an Unnamed Middle East Forumer
How big is his one eyed monster? Can I see, plsssssss?

This however, resulted in a few wondering just what exactly the Middle East bunch were like.

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
erm....why does Dubaiexpat have a bunch of your naked pictures? What on Earth do you all get up to over there in the M.E section?
Well dear, let's have a snippet...

(JB)can i see your tits now!!!
Only in your wet dreams lewis LOL
...is that a rifle in your pocket or........
no its a spud gun....
So we are quite normal, thank you very much!!

That is all from the Middle Eastern section of the BE World, I will now go and sob to myself in the corner while I wait for my MIL to arrive.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 5:57 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wednesday 26th January 2005 Highlights

DE ... thanks for highlight of the day.

Gosh... JD ... u r really a celebrity now...
Old Jan 27th 2005, 3:50 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Aahhhh shame no mention of the tupperware fight............

Great write up S
Old Jan 27th 2005, 3:50 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh... JD ... u r really a celebrity now... [/QUOTE]

Creep
Old Jan 27th 2005, 4:06 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

lool

Great job DE
Old Jan 28th 2005, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

kittykaboodle has a spectacular aura aboutkittykaboodle has a spectacular aura aboutkittykaboodle has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for summary as have been away for last week, great to see though that some things never change!

Did you all have the big night out that was supposed to be this week wasn't it?

Kitty