Reload this Page >

Physiotherapy Job Offer

Physiotherapy Job Offer

Old Jan 5th 2012, 11:17 pm
Just Joined

physio5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Physiotherapy Job Offer

Hi

This is my first time on here and my girlfriend (soon to be wife) and I have been offered a Job in one of the hospitals in Riyadh. We have been offered a contract which includes accomodation in the hospital grounds however after reading some of the posts I am concerned that we will be abit isolated if we are not on a western compound.

I was wondering if anyone could comment on if hospital accomodation is suitable and once in the country are places in western compounds available following being on a waiting list.

Many thanks
Old Jan 6th 2012, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Physiotherapy Job Offer

Did you tell them that you would be married by the time you arrived? Hospital accommodation is usually for singles I understood.
Old Jan 6th 2012, 6:53 am
Just Joined

physio5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Physiotherapy Job Offer

Yes we explained that we will be married early this year so will be going over as a married couple. She is also a physio who has been offered a job at the same hospital. They also explained that if there is not availability then they would give me 2000SR a month toward accomodation but was unsure if that was enough as the Prices of western compound accomodation looks canny steep?