Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Perverted Stares In Dubai!!!!

Perverted Stares In Dubai!!!!

Old Apr 19th 2009, 8:54 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Perverted Stares In Dubai!!!!

Originally Posted by Eva
As if they couldn't wear something more appropo.... say like the outfit you are wearing in your avatar plastered all over this Middle Eastern forum You're a topper Shadheart
What she wears in the privacy of her own home is her own bloody business. She would definitely not wear that outfit to the local supermarket.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 9:18 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lionheart
What she wears in the privacy of her own home is her own bloody business. She would definitely not wear that outfit to the local supermarket.
Lol I'm sure there's nothing wrong with wearing fire engine red cycling shorts and a tight yellow strappy top to, what looks like, bend over provocatively while washing a car in the privacy of your garage, apart from tackiness... but clearly if you use the image as an avatar on a discussion board with thousands of international (and Middle Eastern) viewers then the privacy argument doesn't really stand up as you've opened yourself up to all sorts of comments, just like the bimbo barbies in MoE...
Old Apr 19th 2009, 9:31 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Lol I'm sure there's nothing wrong with wearing fire engine red cycling shorts and a tight yellow strappy top to, what looks like, bend over provocatively while washing a car in the privacy of your garage, apart from tackiness... but clearly if you use the image as an avatar on a discussion board with thousands of international (and Middle Eastern) viewers then the privacy argument doesn't really stand up as you've opened yourself up to all sorts of comments, just like the bimbo barbies in MoE...
hehe exactly...
Old Apr 19th 2009, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Why not ? if you can wear it on a pic on the net that millions can see why not wear it to the supermarket ?
Old Apr 19th 2009, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Am I missing something, have you all got a magnified avatar? I can't even make out from that piccie if its a man or a woman (and I just mean that it isn't a clear picture, not being a bitch!).

So hmmmm would say there would be deffo be a difference between wearing that in mall and having an unclear tiny avatar pic!
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:06 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Am I missing something, have you all got a magnified avatar? I can't even make out from that piccie if its a man or a woman (and I just mean that it isn't a clear picture, not being a bitch!).

So hmmmm would say there would be deffo be a difference between wearing that in mall and having an unclear tiny avatar pic!
Lol I have perfect vision...
Old Apr 19th 2009, 3:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy

There are many many people who cannot make out whether Shadya is a man or a woman............
Old Apr 19th 2009, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

sorry can't help myself
Old Apr 20th 2009, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
sorry can't help myself
Never fear about those workers luv...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm
Old Apr 21st 2009, 4:21 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deemi786

Old Apr 21st 2009, 5:07 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

LOL so its true then.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 3:12 pm
Just Joined

gilly-beans is just really nicegilly-beans is just really nicegilly-beans is just really nicegilly-beans is just really nicegilly-beans is just really nicegilly-beans is just really nicegilly-beans is just really nicegilly-beans is just really nice

Hahaaa
Old Apr 21st 2009, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

Lil Willies
Old Apr 21st 2009, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

gilly-beans is just really nicegilly-beans is just really nicegilly-beans is just really nicegilly-beans is just really nicegilly-beans is just really nicegilly-beans is just really nicegilly-beans is just really nicegilly-beans is just really nice

How embarrasing must it have been for the Indians when that was up on the news? XD
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by gilly-beans
How embarrasing must it have been for the Indians when that was up on the news? XD
I was pissing myself when I saw that in the paper...

There was another which was a little more complimentary to saffers a few years ago....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4155390.stm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.