Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Palm Tree and FACE... where r u?

Palm Tree and FACE... where r u?

Old Dec 2nd 2004, 10:15 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Palm Tree and FACE... where r u?

I am just wondering, Palm Tree must be busy with her things and FACE must be busy with his uni stuffs. Been ages they never turn up here...
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 9:43 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Palm Tree and FACE... where r u?

Aye, the M.E has been quiet ain't it....hmmm....need to rustle up some new customers
Old Dec 4th 2004, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by novita77
I am just wondering, Palm Tree must be busy with her things and FACE must be busy with his uni stuffs. Been ages they never turn up here...

Hi Novita

Nice to see we are being missed. I wasn't even planning to log in right now. Kids are off school. Hubby has left this morning to enjoy the freezing weather in Bournemouth which means, I might be on a bit more again. I am not really used to having my husband around much and he has been here for 3 weeks in a row, which has thrown me out of my already chaotic routine due all the extra time off the kids had. I suffered with a bug about 2 weeks ago and don't seem to be able to shift it either but I have a feeling it might be streass related. As soon as I get myself back on track, I will hopefully be able to enjoy your company again. Saying that, I have my parents arriving on 22.12 and also 4 of their friends. I am extremely desperate for some time by myself. January will bring relatives flooding in from Iran for the shopping festival all the way through to February and it will all start flooding back in March for the Iranian New Year and by June some family will be moving to Dubai. I need all the luck I can get! I hope all is well with you Novita and everyone else. I am glad it has been quiet on here, saves me feeling even worse from having missed something. Take care for now.
Old Dec 4th 2004, 10:59 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Hi Novita

Nice to see we are being missed. I wasn't even planning to log in right now. Kids are off school. Hubby has left this morning to enjoy the freezing weather in Bournemouth which means, I might be on a bit more again. I am not really used to having my husband around much and he has been here for 3 weeks in a row, which has thrown me out of my already chaotic routine due all the extra time off the kids had. I suffered with a bug about 2 weeks ago and don't seem to be able to shift it either but I have a feeling it might be streass related. As soon as I get myself back on track, I will hopefully be able to enjoy your company again. Saying that, I have my parents arriving on 22.12 and also 4 of their friends. I am extremely desperate for some time by myself. January will bring relatives flooding in from Iran for the shopping festival all the way through to February and it will all start flooding back in March for the Iranian New Year and by June some family will be moving to Dubai. I need all the luck I can get! I hope all is well with you Novita and everyone else. I am glad it has been quiet on here, saves me feeling even worse from having missed something. Take care for now.
Yes PT... i do miss u and FACE. And lately this place very quiet. And also I don't spend much time here since I have loads other things to do in real life. I do miss the sarcasm bit from ppl like TS, JC and JB (btw, i think they sworn in to be a twins since they very much alike... ).

I am sure u can cope with ur things back there. Good for u, have plenty of company around...

Take care and pop in to this site and leave us a message when u can.
Old Dec 4th 2004, 11:27 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Yes PT... i do miss u and FACE. And lately this place very quiet. And also I don't spend much time here since I have loads other things to do in real life. I do miss the sarcasm bit from ppl like TS, JC and JB (btw, i think they sworn in to be a twins since they very much alike... ).

I am sure u can cope with ur things back there. Good for u, have plenty of company around...

Take care and pop in to this site and leave us a message when u can.
Nov...Face is busy studying for his exams...he'll be back...
Old Dec 4th 2004, 12:52 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Nov...Face is busy studying for his exams...he'll be back...
I guess that. How r u TS?
Old Dec 4th 2004, 1:25 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

I guess that. How r u TS?
Busy busy....and aching...wot with Mrs S giving me a left hook and the flue all together..... back to work tomorrow too....the national day holiday is almost over..
Old Dec 4th 2004, 4:23 pm
semarang

Busy busy....and aching...wot with Mrs S giving me a left hook and the flue all together..... back to work tomorrow too....the national day holiday is almost over..
What national holiday was it?
Old Dec 4th 2004, 4:25 pm
Premium Member

What national holiday was it?
the Emirates national day.....another excuse for a day off..
Old Dec 4th 2004, 4:27 pm
semarang

the Emirates national day.....another excuse for a day off..
lucky you....

At the moment i keep complaining because here in Doha just too cold... Don't like the heat, but I don't like the cold either... Glad hubby don't drag me going back to the UK...
Old Dec 5th 2004, 6:54 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,
Was out with Face the other night and met him for lunch yesterday. he is fine, i think he has almost finished his studies now. ill txt him and tell him to get online!!!