packing for saudi

Old Feb 13th 2015, 7:55 pm
Just Joined

chelsea_fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default packing for saudi

Hello guys & gals just just a question, what shall I bring with me when I come to Saudi Arabia. ?
Old Feb 14th 2015, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: packing for saudi

Slightly broad question!
Old Feb 14th 2015, 9:02 am
Just Joined

chelsea_fan is an unknown quantity at this point

How? I'm basically asking for tips of what to bring, from other people's experiences.
Old Feb 14th 2015, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

bodieanddoyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Where will you be staying?
Old Feb 15th 2015, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

super_hans is an unknown quantity at this point

I assume you're coming across on your own, in which all I bought was clothes, shoes and a couple of personal nick nacks, bought everything else here.
Having lived here a while the only other things I always make a point of bringing back from the UK are deodorant, Fray Bentos pies and Heinz Toast Toppers (although I have now found a source for Toast Toppers in Bahrain). Also, probably easier to set up your VPN in the UK.
Old Feb 17th 2015, 8:32 pm
Just Joined

Desert Queen is an unknown quantity at this point

You can get just about anything and everything you want in the shops and supermarkets in Saudi, so it's no problem if you forget something.
It's quite a broad question you're asking.....are you male or female? Are you coming on a business trip or to work on a contract term? Will you be living on a compound or out in an apartment in town? This could make a difference to your packing list. Do you have a cargo allowance or do you have to carry all with you when you travel?

Last edited by Desert Queen; Feb 17th 2015 at 8:33 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Feb 20th 2015, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Bring patience