Reload this Page >

OSN - Mozaic - ???

OSN - Mozaic - ???

Old May 6th 2014, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

Venezuelan007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default OSN - Mozaic - ???

Good morning all,

I just moved to my new accomodation (yei me), so I get a tv with a satellite decoder, and landlord tells me is "free to air tv"... I said, ok whatev.

Of course a lot of useless channels, found fox and foxmovies, 1 bein and thats pretty much it. But I have the feeling this is somekind of ooredoo basic package, how can I be sure?

If not, Im planning to get either mozaic or OSN, specially since workd cup is 1 month away and I doubt sports bars will open until 4am to watch the games.

Any advice on which one and what package to get?

Thx!
Old May 6th 2014, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

Crewegirl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OSN - Mozaic - ???

It is free to view. Nothing to do with osn etc it's just like the digi box we would get in the UK with free channels.
You'll find MBC max etc on there too.
According to FIFA, BEIN have the exclusive rights to the World Cup for the MENA region so you need to contact BEIN. If you live on the Pearl you just go to your concierge and they will sort it for you.
Hope this helps
Old May 7th 2014, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

Little bit, but now since i can get BeIn in both of them... Its just a matter of who is better, either quality or cost wise
Old May 7th 2014, 4:34 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Venezuelan007
Little bit, but now since i can get BeIn in both of them... Its just a matter of who is better, either quality or cost wise
You cannot get Bein on OSN , the sattelite might recognise the channel but it's a totally different platform .

If you want the football then go for the HD Mosaic package with the full sports and OSN packages . There's also an option of getting a seperate HD Humax receiver .

Nothings straightforward here , even watching the football is a pain in the arse
Old May 7th 2014, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

Thanx a lot co durham boy
Old May 7th 2014, 4:46 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Venezuelan007
Thanx a lot co durham boy
Make sure you have the fibre optic installed as you'll need the HD , it's rubbish without it , it's like watching the footy through two jam jars
Old May 7th 2014, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

Crewegirl is on a distinguished road

But if you just want bein then you can just pay for that without having to sign up to osn or anything else.
We pay for full bein package but we don't have osn. We just contacted bein direct and pay them for the full package.
Easy to do.
Old May 7th 2014, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

Crewegirl might just hitted the jackpot there.