Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

no response from agencies

no response from agencies

Old Feb 24th 2005, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice
Default Re: no response from agencies

Originally Posted by Face81
thanks Aunty S.

I went to Morgins back in 96'for a 2-week skiing holiday. It was a fantastic experience and we drove to Lake Geneva and that Chateau on the lake and weeven went to Montreaux.

I love skiing aswell!

i cant wait to try it out at the Dubai Land ski dome......... that one is rumoured to literally be an artificial mountain under a dome, complete with penguins, pine trees and falling snow!
As much as I hate cold weather, I love snow and skiing and you are just getting my heart racing. I hope they will serve proper fondue and raclette dishes too. Hmmm yummy in my tummy!

Hey Novi, we have 24 degrees in our apartment now, after weeks of 21 and me freezing off my body parts. Finally a bit of normality. I can take the rain but not the cold temperatures. I feel happy, oh so happy!
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:01 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: no response from agencies

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
As much as I hate cold weather, I love snow and skiing and you are just getting my heart racing. I hope they will serve proper fondue and raclette dishes too. Hmmm yummy in my tummy!

Hey Novi, we have 24 degrees in our apartment now, after weeks of 21 and me freezing off my body parts. Finally a bit of normality. I can take the rain but not the cold temperatures. I feel happy, oh so happy!
yep....... they shud have fondue and hot chocolate aswell. yummy!

u lot will be getting alot more rain over the next few days.
http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/...&code=code&y=0