Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

new media / crm jobs in dubai - contacts?

new media / crm jobs in dubai - contacts?

Old Nov 6th 2004, 11:53 am
  #1  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 3
dirk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new media / crm jobs in dubai - contacts?

Hi

I'm interested in finding new media / CRM / BTL advertising contacts in Dubai - with a view to interviewing and moving to Dubai in the early new year.

By way of background, I'm a UK national and have worked for the past 5 years in the new media / CRM industry in Bangkok - most recently as Director of Specialist Marketing with Grey WorldWide in Thailand.

I have wide experience of interactive / CRM strategy development, project and team management, and biz development / pitching - working with brands including Nokia, Chivas (Pernod Ricard), Shell and Conrad Hotels (Hilton Group).

Any advice on making contacts in this area in Dubai would be very much appreciated.

Thanx

Dirk
dirk is offline  
Old Nov 6th 2004, 4:20 pm
  #2  
The Oracle
 
Face81's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 7,220
Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: new media / crm jobs in dubai - contacts?

Originally Posted by dirk
Hi

I'm interested in finding new media / CRM / BTL advertising contacts in Dubai - with a view to interviewing and moving to Dubai in the early new year.

By way of background, I'm a UK national and have worked for the past 5 years in the new media / CRM industry in Bangkok - most recently as Director of Specialist Marketing with Grey WorldWide in Thailand.

I have wide experience of interactive / CRM strategy development, project and team management, and biz development / pitching - working with brands including Nokia, Chivas (Pernod Ricard), Shell and Conrad Hotels (Hilton Group).

Any advice on making contacts in this area in Dubai would be very much appreciated.

Thanx

Dirk
Hi Dirk........ Welcome to the forum.

That is a pretty complex question u have asked......have u tried looking thru the FAQ threads on the main ME page? I think that shud be ur best bet. Have a look at all the recruitment agency lists and the job links.

Also, try these links for more info:

Job opportunities in Dubai:
http://www.****************/

Dubai Media City website:
http://www.dubaimediacity.com/main/index.html

Hope that helps.
Face81 is offline  
Old Nov 7th 2004, 2:48 pm
  #3  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 3
dirk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: new media / crm jobs in dubai - contacts?

Originally Posted by Face81
Hi Dirk........ Welcome to the forum.

That is a pretty complex question u have asked......have u tried looking thru the FAQ threads on the main ME page? I think that shud be ur best bet. Have a look at all the recruitment agency lists and the job links.

Also, try these links for more info:

Job opportunities in Dubai:
http://www.****************/

Dubai Media City website:
http://www.dubaimediacity.com/main/index.html

Hope that helps.

thanx FACE for these links!
dirk is offline  
Old Nov 8th 2004, 6:59 am
  #4  
The 5th Amendment
 
joseph.creative's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Dubai City
Posts: 3,142
joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: new media / crm jobs in dubai - contacts?

Originally Posted by dirk
thanx FACE for these links!
hmmm does the name give u a clue as to which industry I may be in.....

lol
joseph.creative is offline  
Old Nov 8th 2004, 11:31 am
  #5  
BE Enthusiast
 
LakesLassie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: The Lakes, Dubai
Posts: 581
LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: new media / crm jobs in dubai - contacts?

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
hmmm does the name give u a clue as to which industry I may be in.....

lol
You an accountant then?!
LakesLassie is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.