Resale Market?

Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:20 pm
Just Joined

dorsetuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Resale Market?

After looking into relocating to Dubai we have decided to buy a property rather than pay the high rental costs. However we would like to purchase something that will be ready in 2005 to move into. Does anyone know if there is a re-sale market in Dubai yet or any apartments which are not sold out being completed next year?
Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:34 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Resale Market?

Originally Posted by dorsetuk
After looking into relocating to Dubai we have decided to buy a property rather than pay the high rental costs. However we would like to purchase something that will be ready in 2005 to move into. Does anyone know if there is a re-sale market in Dubai yet or any apartments which are not sold out being completed next year?
dont know if there is a good resale market yet...... the property sector has only recently opened up anyway.......as for finding a property.....it shud be no problem at all. Get in touch with one of the many real estate brokers here or get urslef a copy of the Property Times (which comes with the Khaleej Times Newspaper). It has comprehensive lists of available properties......and trust me, there are loads and loads out there.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 8:04 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

We contacted a few realestate agents 2 weeks ago, and saw several properties for sale that are ready now or will be ready in the next few months.

If you go through your employer, they usually have contact with some agents that can help you with this.

Is there a particular area you are interested in? The available properties we looked at were in DUbai Marina, the Springs and the Meadows. These were all sold by their owners, i.e. not from the original builder but has had an owner or two trying to make a buck from the sale.

As for resale market I am not 100% sure, as we only looked at older rentals, not for sale.

Last edited by Jamila; Nov 5th 2004 at 8:06 am.
Old Nov 7th 2004, 4:02 pm
Just Joined

don_grey is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Resale Market?

hi guys , thinking of buying in arabian ranches or meadows, has any one any info on the above , ie how much , has anyone bought there, it is rentable if i rent it out to stay in the city.

regards

dino
Old Nov 8th 2004, 11:34 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by don_grey
hi guys , thinking of buying in arabian ranches or meadows, has any one any info on the above , ie how much , has anyone bought there, it is rentable if i rent it out to stay in the city.

regards

dino
I know that the meadows start at around AED 800K = GBP 128K and go upto AED 1.2 Million = GBP 192K

Not too sure about the pricing at the Ranches.....though both projects are by EMAAR..... Meadows is by Junction 5 and the Ranches is Off Junction 3......and a fair way off into the desert.....will soon be surrounded by Dubai Land though.

try emaars website for info on their properties.....I am sure they will be happy to mail some brochures/catalogues to u if u e-mail them or give them a call.
http://www.emaar.com/

hope that helps.