Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

New form of torture in the UAE

New form of torture in the UAE

Old Aug 25th 2006, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New form of torture in the UAE

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Not all of us can afford a maid, ye knaar.

Mmmmmm...........and then there are those whose maids can afford Jimmy Choos
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:14 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Mmmmmm...........and then there are those whose maids can afford Jimmy Choos
You're just jealous!!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
You're just jealous!!

Now MJC that is a joke
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

The new form of torture in the UAE is Magical Trevor....
Old Aug 26th 2006, 12:52 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou

Too bloody true bud!
Old Aug 26th 2006, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by shoushou

IOU some K too..........and many others But gotta send it around more - appears I've been stingy with my Karma
Old Aug 26th 2006, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

IOU some K too..........and many others But gotta send it around more - appears I've been stingy with my Karma
Send only 4 per day...Not to the same person of course...And youre welcome...
Old Aug 28th 2006, 4:17 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Why is it that when people do not agree with your opinions, of which you seem to have many you have to retort with silly immature phrases. I know you are only just emerging from childhood but really I do think its time to grow up
so glad to see that age is doing wonders for your soh
Old Sep 1st 2006, 3:42 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

The thing about Ikea is that you have to walk around miles and miles to go and buy for example a kitchen utensil. Seriously, shouldn't it be against the law to force people to walk on every square foot of the premises before you can get out?

But for now; wear comfy shoes....and mid marathon, refresh yourself at their restaurant..
Old Sep 1st 2006, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Happiness
The thing about Ikea is that you have to walk around miles and miles to go and buy for example a kitchen utensil. Seriously, shouldn't it be against the law to force people to walk on every square foot of the premises before you can get out?

But for now; wear comfy shoes....and mid marathon, refresh yourself at their restaurant..
There are lots of shortcuts (you can use the doors in some of the sections, so you don't have to walk around the entire section).

Agree with the comfy shoes though! I see lots of women wearing pencil heels and it never ceases to amaze me how they manage to walk in them!
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:39 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

There are lots of shortcuts (you can use the doors in some of the sections, so you don't have to walk around the entire section).

Agree with the comfy shoes though! I see lots of women wearing pencil heels and it never ceases to amaze me how they manage to walk in them!

Insider information on shortcuts!!!! I bet they don't tell you though, you had to discover it for yourself, the hard way....
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Insider information on shortcuts!!!! I bet they don't tell you though, you had to discover it for yourself, the hard way....

Not the hard way, my 3 year old normally finds them for me
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 6:43 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Pencil heels give u great discounts.................or so Ive heard...hehe
Old Sep 4th 2006, 8:52 pm
W10

I just walk through the checkouts. Takes me about 5 minutes.