NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Old Apr 27th 2024, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

HelpfulExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Originally Posted by Bill.0
Hello,

How bonus is paid if you start in the middle of the year like in June? Is it prorated?
What month they pay it?

Thanks,
Pro-rata. Eligibility is for employees with commencement date before 1st October.
Old Apr 28th 2024, 3:48 am
Just Joined

Alan12321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, I find this threads really helpful ! My question is that can we deciline the offer after signed the official offer letter from Neom? Is there any related legal clause (i.e. you need to compensate the money to Neom if you don't come after signed the offer letter) in the official offer letter? Since the recruitment process for Neom is very long, it is very likely that the candidates are simultaneoulsy looking for other job opportunities with other employers but can't make decision when receiving formal offer letter from Neom . Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old Apr 28th 2024, 8:28 am
Just Joined

Bert_Hoffman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alan12321
Hi there, I find this threads really helpful ! My question is that can we deciline the offer after signed the official offer letter from Neom? Is there any related legal clause (i.e. you need to compensate the money to Neom if you don't come after signed the offer letter) in the official offer letter? Since the recruitment process for Neom is very long, it is very likely that the candidates are simultaneoulsy looking for other job opportunities with other employers but can't make decision when receiving formal offer letter from Neom . Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Following this! I've found that as final written offers are so slow it makes it hard to weigh up a series of offers. Plus the one week to sign and seal it is super fast. I did ask for an extension on one and they told me know extension.
If there is a legit reason I'm sure that would work but getting a better offer... I'm not sure.
Old Apr 28th 2024, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

HelpfulExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alan12321
The letter offer should contain terms and conditions, and since no money has been paid to you at this stage, there isn't any claim to be made. So I doubt there are any repercussions. The letter offer also isn't an employment contract, which I think you only receive once you're in Neom.
Old Apr 28th 2024, 5:18 pm
Just Joined

Bill.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
Is degree attestation required for spouse visa & Iqama? What document they would need for dependent visa?
Thanks,
Old Apr 29th 2024, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

fs05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beebeee
Hi everyone,
I have been reading this thread throughout my recruitment journey. It’s been very helpful sharing each others experience so thank you all for your participation !
As I was awaiting for a formal offer with a bit of anxiety reading about the hiring freeze and lay off fumoirs, thought I’d share that I finally received my written offer two days ago. It does seem things are starting to resume when it comes to recruitment after budgets approvals.

My personal timeline went as follows:
- 3 Interviews in January
- Oral Acceptance in February
- Received Written Offer in April

For now, I didn’t get to speak about the accommodation but my onboarding call is happening next week, will definitely share an update if I get any precise insights on NC2/NC1 bedroom units availability.
hey Beebee congratulations thanks for the update wishe you a fantastic career ahead - please do keep us up to date !
Old Apr 29th 2024, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

Trailing_Hubby will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bill.0
Hello,
Is degree attestation required for spouse visa & Iqama? What document they would need for dependent visa?
Thanks,
No need for attestation.
Old Apr 29th 2024, 10:26 am
Just Joined

Des1777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Just sharing this story which may be useful. I know there has been chatter around recruitment delays pending budget finalisation. NEOM has agreed additional funding which may hopefully unblock some of this. Well fingers crossed at least!

NEOM secures new RCF
Old Apr 29th 2024, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Fingers cross ! and this news item surely looks positive.
Old Apr 29th 2024, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

clownshow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fs05
Fingers cross ! and this news item surely looks positive.
That money is only a drop in the ocean for what is needed. Don't hold your breath or place all your eggs in the NEOM basket.
Old Apr 29th 2024, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

Dannja016 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone on here have experience of the psychometric test - easy/hard? Any suggested prep? General advice? Thanks in advance!
Old Apr 29th 2024, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dannja016
Anyone on here have experience of the psychometric test - easy/hard? Any suggested prep? General advice? Thanks in advance!
Neither easy nor hard - Its just simple questions and it just gives an analysis of your personality etc. Do not stress the test, just stroll through it - the important thing will be your interview.
Old Apr 29th 2024, 2:57 pm
Just Joined

Pesto is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone, I've been reading on the forum as I am in the process of getting an offer from NEOM. This has been a great resource. I was wondering if anyone with kids/family in NC1 could comment on the school at NEOM (curricula? language spoken? level? facilities? etc). And also on how life is for kids and family there. Any details or views would be greatly appreciated! I know that it would take probably at least 12 months for the family to move in after I move there, but this would be an important factor in our decision. I could not even find a (working) website for the school in NEOM, which I found strange. Thanks a lot in advance!!
Old Apr 30th 2024, 7:16 am
Just Joined

Bill.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
Is there annual salary review? Annual increase?
Thanks

Old Apr 30th 2024, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

anyone else has had their status change from "under offer" to " in offer" in the the last 5-7 days ?
or received their offers just recently ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.