Reload this Page >

Need Car in Bahrain

Need Car in Bahrain

Old Feb 2nd 2010, 4:22 am
Just Joined

SAP_MAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need Car in Bahrain

Hi all expats,

I am new in Bahrain and looking for a car with price 2500-3000 BD. please post if you know any.
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need Car in Bahrain

Buy one in Dubai cheap cheap and get Gulf agency ltd to ship it over for you.
Probably got less dents in it than a Bahraini car
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Or head down budeiya highway from Burger king roundabout. Just before the petrol station on the left by Spinneys you will find loads of cars parked up with the owners telephone numbers listed inside. You will not see any prices so take along a friendly Bahraini or your PRO to do some negotiating on your behalf. You will need your CPR to register the car so if you havent got it yet then spend the time researching prices.
Bahrainis abuse their cars so previous post about buying in Dubai still stands
Old Feb 4th 2010, 6:43 am
Just Joined

alighor is an unknown quantity at this point

Tockalosh, you don't happen to know where to rent a GPS navigator in Bahrain?

Also, how does the car registration process work? You mentioned that one needs to bring the CPR but how exactly is the process?

If you don't mind, what are you doing in Bahrain?
Old Feb 4th 2010, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Alighor,
no idea about where to rent a GPS navigator mate,
To be honest Bahrain really isnt that big, you cant really get lost. Spend a Friday morning driving around when the roads are deadly quiet to get your bearings and away you go.

I am in the oil and gas malarkey

PM me in two weeks and I will let you know the registration process in Bh first hand. My car gets shipped from AD at the end of next week. I know whats supposed to happen but would rather comment after doing it myself. Our PRO reckons it can be done in under an hour
He has been right so far as I had my RP and CPR within 2 weeks of landing back in Bh