Multi-Race Family

Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:45 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Multi-Race Family

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Fear sam bith a loisgeas a mhàs, ‘s e fhèin a dh’fheumas suidhe air.

{Before anyone asks - I googled it...}
Sounds painful!!!!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:13 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Concern1
There is no people more beautiful than mixed race people. I don't know what it is about them. That sophisticated urbane style that always gets me.
No doubt about it, mixed race (black/white) combos rock.
Agreed and I have two lovely daughters to support that theory...one here and one back in Kenya...both will be handfuls I'm sure when they become teenagers.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:16 am
W10

Originally Posted by Concern1
There is no people more beautiful than mixed race people. I don't know what it is about them. That sophisticated urbane style that always gets me.
No doubt about it, mixed race (black/white) combos rock.
Someone who talks sense.

Although I find Asian/white to be the best mix

Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Someone who talks sense.

Although I find Asian/white to be the best mix
Totally with you there, particularly if you're talking indo-celt....
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:19 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Totally with you there, particularly if you're talking indo-celt....
Yeah, my nephew Kailash is that combo and he is going to be a right heart-breaker.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Yeah, my nephew Kailash is that combo and he is going to be a right heart-breaker.
LOL - well if you're gonna name a kid after the birthplace of the universe, he's obliged to live up to it...
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:25 am
Pog mo thoin

LOL - well if you're gonna name a kid after the birthplace of the universe, he's obliged to live up to it...
And he does so nicely... wish I had a picture of him to put up. He has the most amazing big brown eyes.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
And he does so nicely... wish I had a picture of him to put up. He has the most amazing big brown eyes.
Can well believe it - my eldest & youngest both got the Asian brown eyes, my middle daughter has grey-blue eyes from the Irish side... Eldest has dark hair, little two both are dark blonde - all three have perma-tans... When they were little, people used to stop me in the street and comment on how gorgeous they are...

Not that I'm proud, or anything....
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:33 am
Pog mo thoin

Can well believe it - my eldest & youngest both got the Asian brown eyes, my middle daughter has grey-blue eyes from the Irish side... Eldest has dark hair, little two both are dark blonde - all three have perma-tans... When they were little, people used to stop me in the street and comment on how gorgeous they are...

Not that I'm proud, or anything....
At least they got the tan, the lucky beggars. I always wished my mother ventured further afield in her search for a husband
Old Nov 21st 2007, 1:08 pm
W10

Totally with you there, particularly if you're talking sino-celt....
Why yes...exactly what I'm talking about. Well done

Old Nov 21st 2007, 2:00 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I have always said that mongrels are the best.

Old Nov 21st 2007, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

jebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud of

I am part of a multi-racial family. Father and step mother were living in Dubai for around 10 years. He is a Brit and my step mother is Nigerian. They never had any problems here in Dubai as a mixed family. In fact, when I took my little brothers out to the malls they were mistaken for arabs and everyone assumed they were my kids and I was married to a local. My step brothers and their uncle are in Dubai aswell.

The only problem I am aware of is that a couple of times my step mother had been out with a few friends and if none of them were white they were refused entry to some bars.

My youngest brother was asked to draw a picture of his family at school in the UK. The teacher thought he was making it up when he drew two white women with red hair, two black men and two brown boys. It was only when my sister picked him up from school the teacher realised it wasnt his vivid imagination! There really are 6 of us and the ages range from 5 to 33!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

Concern1 will become famous soon enoughConcern1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener
I am part of a multi-racial family. Father and step mother were living in Dubai for around 10 years. He is a Brit and my step mother is Nigerian. They never had any problems here in Dubai as a mixed family. In fact, when I took my little brothers out to the malls they were mistaken for arabs and everyone assumed they were my kids and I was married to a local. My step brothers and their uncle are in Dubai aswell.

The only problem I am aware of is that a couple of times my step mother had been out with a few friends and if none of them were white they were refused entry to some bars.

My youngest brother was asked to draw a picture of his family at school in the UK. The teacher thought he was making it up when he drew two white women with red hair, two black men and two brown boys. It was only when my sister picked him up from school the teacher realised it wasnt his vivid imagination! There really are 6 of us and the ages range from 5 to 33!
jebelaligardener, If someone is discriminating against you. Write what happened to you down and my a official complaint at a police station.
Whether it is someone or a business, they have no right.
Then take the complaint to the Dubai Tourism Authority.
Hopefully the more people that do this, then we can get the racists deported or shut down.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 3:19 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
I have always said that mongrels are the best.

Some people find the term mongrel rather offensive...

N.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 6:40 pm
Just Joined

Bedubabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Having been called "a mongrel" at school, I for one feel that this term is highly offensive

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.