More info?

Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:47 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default More info?

Cal: just suggested it, not a bad idea...but info regarding rentals, cars I mean, so if you have links and recommendations I'll go add that to the lifestyle FAQ too
Old Oct 29th 2004, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice
Default Re: More info?

Originally Posted by Bob
Cal: just suggested it, not a bad idea...but info regarding rentals, cars I mean, so if you have links and recommendations I'll go add that to the lifestyle FAQ too
Hey Bob,

I tried yesterday for about 30 minutes and couldnt find any suitable website for car rent.
I will start looking again.

KHan
Old Oct 29th 2004, 3:59 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgarian
I tried yesterday for about 30 minutes and couldnt find any suitable website for car rent.
I will start looking again.
If you can't, don't knock yourself out about it
Old Oct 29th 2004, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bob
There's the obvious one of Diamond Lease - they have offices all over the place I think. Our cars are on long term lease & we got a good price from i-drive. Don't have details to hand, but they were cheaper than DL & I'll try to find details for you tomorrow.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 4:11 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Try

http://www.webcarhire.com/car-hire-uae.htm

http://travel.kelkoo.co.uk/browse/b/...+Emirates.html

•Arab Link - Provides services for holidays, tours, car rental, hotel reservations, and visa handling. Includes profile, contact information and details on the UAE.
•Autobahn Rent A Car - Contains profile, office locations, car fleet, pricing and online reservation.
•Autolease Rent A Car - Includes company profile, vehicle range and prices, branch details, online reservations and maps of the Emirates.
•AVIS UAE - Includes the profile, services, and car fleet offer by the car rental company with offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, and Fujairah.
•Budget Car Rental Abu Dhabi - Website for the Abu Dhabi offices of the Budget rent a car company. Contains rent rates, terms and conditions, and online reservation.
•Budget UAE - (Under Construction)
•CARS Rent A Car - Details the company's profile, services, tariff and office information.
•Diamond Lease - Includes rentable vehicle pricing, service information and contact details for the company that is a member of the Al Habtoor Group.
•Fast Rent A Car - Car hire company with offices at the Dubai and Abu Dhabi international airports. Includes profile, reservation forms, tariffs and special offers.
•Hertz Rent A Car - (Under Construction)
•National Car Rental - Website for the middle east region for the rent a car company, including company and contact information.
•Real Car Rental - Provides the contact details of the car rental company.
•Shaheen Al Khaleej Rent A Car - Abu Dhabi rent a car company. Includes available cars, reservations, and maps (Arabic)
•Siji Rent A Car - Includes company profile, vehicle range, rates, terms & conditions and contact details.
•Sixt Car Rental - Regional branch of the German car hire company, that only offers Mercedez Benz rentals. Also provides corporate, VIP, and chauffeur services and has an outlet at the Dubai International Airport.
•Thrifty UAE - Offers online car rental booking, detail's the leasing and other services, and lists the car fleet offered by the car rental company.
•United Car Rentals - Details the car rental company's policies and procedures, car fleet, contact information, and maintenance workshop.

Cheers
TS

Last edited by Truth Speak; Oct 29th 2004 at 4:14 pm.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Try

http://www.webcarhire.com/car-hire-uae.htm

http://travel.kelkoo.co.uk/browse/b/...+Emirates.html

•Arab Link - Provides services for holidays, tours, car rental, hotel reservations, and visa handling. Includes profile, contact information and details on the UAE.
•Autobahn Rent A Car - Contains profile, office locations, car fleet, pricing and online reservation.
•Autolease Rent A Car - Includes company profile, vehicle range and prices, branch details, online reservations and maps of the Emirates.
•AVIS UAE - Includes the profile, services, and car fleet offer by the car rental company with offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, and Fujairah.
•Budget Car Rental Abu Dhabi - Website for the Abu Dhabi offices of the Budget rent a car company. Contains rent rates, terms and conditions, and online reservation.
•Budget UAE - (Under Construction)
•CARS Rent A Car - Details the company's profile, services, tariff and office information.
•Diamond Lease - Includes rentable vehicle pricing, service information and contact details for the company that is a member of the Al Habtoor Group.
•Fast Rent A Car - Car hire company with offices at the Dubai and Abu Dhabi international airports. Includes profile, reservation forms, tariffs and special offers.
•Hertz Rent A Car - (Under Construction)
•National Car Rental - Website for the middle east region for the rent a car company, including company and contact information.
•Real Car Rental - Provides the contact details of the car rental company.
•Shaheen Al Khaleej Rent A Car - Abu Dhabi rent a car company. Includes available cars, reservations, and maps (Arabic)
•Siji Rent A Car - Includes company profile, vehicle range, rates, terms & conditions and contact details.
•Sixt Car Rental - Regional branch of the German car hire company, that only offers Mercedez Benz rentals. Also provides corporate, VIP, and chauffeur services and has an outlet at the Dubai International Airport.
•Thrifty UAE - Offers online car rental booking, detail's the leasing and other services, and lists the car fleet offered by the car rental company.
•United Car Rentals - Details the car rental company's policies and procedures, car fleet, contact information, and maintenance workshop.

Cheers
TS
Thanks TS,
i have found thirifty is the cheapest...so far ..for 13 days they are chrfing me 1130

Khan
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:33 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Bob,

Can u put the car hire links in the info section on the ME

Cheers

TS
Old Nov 4th 2004, 4:21 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Just updated the faq so the links work....man, that's a pain that they didn't copy and paste with the formatting
Old Nov 4th 2004, 4:23 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Bob
Just updated the faq so the links work....man, that's a pain that they didn't copy and paste with the formatting
Cheers Bob - u can go back to your pit now - looks like insomnia to me