Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

At a guess anyone in the forum at 7am has kids!!

At a guess anyone in the forum at 7am has kids!!

Old Nov 4th 2004, 2:31 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Red face At a guess anyone in the forum at 7am has kids!!

Kids!! - don't u just luv em !!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 2:58 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: At a guess anyone in the forum at 7am has kids!!

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
My son won't have his breakfast....help....
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:02 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Absolutely - especially when they're sleeping!

Unfortunately, mine no longer are! Gave me more Z time than yesterday though - 5.45 is WAY too early, especially when school is off. If the last holiday is anything to go by, I'll just have got them trained to get up no earlier than 7.30 when it'll be back to 6am starts. Oh joy!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:09 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Don't they have habits designed to P U O ... mine wakes early at weekends and late in the week when i'm up at 6 for work.

he's presently commuting between two tvs - postman pat on 1 and Rubberdubbers on tother - I must admit Finbar the shark is a star
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:13 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by novita77
My son won't have his breakfast....help....
Blend it - hold him down and pour - works for me
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Don't they have habits designed to P U O ... mine wakes early at weekends and late in the week when i'm up at 6 for work.

he's presently commuting between two tvs - postman pat on 1 and Rubberdubbers on tother - I must admit Finbar the shark is a star
Like the Rug Rats myself. And anything else really that doesn't have Barney in it. Don't mind Barney himself, it's the precocious little brats that go with him that I want to slap.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:22 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all, 8am for me, that the benefit of having an 8 & 10 year old lol
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:25 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Like the Rug Rats myself. And anything else really that doesn't have Barney in it. Don't mind Barney himself, it's the precocious little brats that go with him that I want to slap.
Believe it or not - never watched them - The little luvvy is now inwardly digesting the ELC catalogue!!!

So whats the plans for today - anything nice?
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:28 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Believe it or not - never watched them - The little luvvy is now inwardly digesting the ELC catalogue!!!

Christmas cakes Neighbour is taking one Jellybaby to the beach, the other WILL be helping mummy lol How about you, in the office today?
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

Elles is on a distinguished road

8.30 so tv has finished....we've done engie bengie, little red tractor and Hi 5...but now thats over I have to entertain me little princess......oh look, a freshly painted wall.....lets go draw on that!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:31 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Christmas cakes Neighbour is taking one Jellybaby to the beach, the other WILL be helping mummy lol How about you, in the office today?
Nope - giving Mrs Speak a lay in - breakfast and Tv till 8.30 and then down the pool with the littl'uns - after that i'll play it by ear

Thats a result farming them off on another unsuspecting soul.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Having friend over tomorrow so making large quantities of Spag Bol this morning. Son has tennis lesson later in the pm then making an appearance at a 1st birthday party.

God it sounds even more depressing when you write it down!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:34 am
Banned

Nope - giving Mrs Speak a lay in - breakfast and Tv till 8.30 and then down the pool with the littl'uns - after that i'll play it by ear

Thats a result farming them off on another unsuspecting soul.
They offered and I am not one to say no to that, only thing is it will be my turn next :scared:
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:35 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Elles
8.30 so tv has finished....we've done engie bengie, little red tractor and Hi 5...but now thats over I have to entertain me little princess......oh look, a freshly painted wall.....lets go draw on that!
Sound horribly familiar - when I walk in the house - one of mine shouts "daddy" grabs my hand and shows mehis latest mural - they are priceless but generally impossible to get off - have given up now!!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:37 am
Banned

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Having friend over tomorrow so making large quantities of Spag Bol this morning. Son has tennis lesson later in the pm then making an appearance at a 1st birthday party.

God it sounds even more depressing when you write it down!
Do you want to swap, fancy making Xmas cakes with an 8 year old who would rather play on his playstation all day?

I love kids partys, all that finger food....not sure about 1 year olds though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.