Reload this Page >

Meeting people my age!

Meeting people my age!

Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:19 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meeting people my age!

[QUOTE=Paidtoplease;5276182]
Originally Posted by beebee

BB don't tell them that, you'll have all the male hormones from BE knocking at your door
Oh.. thats ok, the door woman would refuse entry!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:33 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=beebee;5276201]
Originally Posted by Paidtoplease

Oh.. thats ok, the door woman would refuse entry!
But I can be very persuasive.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=lionheart;5276256]
Originally Posted by beebee
But I can be very persuasive.
Lionheart, I don't think you are ''THAT'' brave....
Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Paidtoplease;5276258]
Originally Posted by lionheart

Lionheart, I don't think you are ''THAT'' brave....
maybe "THAT" stupid?

*runs*
Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:45 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Cham128;5276267]
Originally Posted by Paidtoplease

maybe "THAT" stupid?

*runs*
lay off Lionheart...
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=MataHari;5276301]
Originally Posted by Cham128

lay off Lionheart...
it was a joke ya khara
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:06 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Cham128;5276384]
Originally Posted by MataHari

it was a joke ya khara
so was mine...go for him
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:08 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=MataHari;5276403]
Originally Posted by Cham128

so was mine...go for him
Go and jump into your 911 and drive off...
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:10 pm
hmmmm...nice

[QUOTE=lionheart;5276417]
Go and jump into your 911 and drive off...
I'll be round to pick you up shortly...
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:14 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=MataHari;5276427]

I'll be round to pick you up shortly...
Are you serious about having a 911 because my boss (a Brit) wants to buy one...where did you get yours?
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:20 pm
hmmmm...nice

[QUOTE=lionheart;5276443]
Are you serious about having a 911 because my boss (a Brit) wants to buy one...where did you get yours?
yes I am serious...and we just bought it of someon who was leaving Dubai...
anyway, W10 is looking to sell his car, but I am not sure if it is a proper one or a boxster...
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=MataHari;5276469]

yes I am serious...and we just bought it of someon who was leaving Dubai...
anyway, W10 is looking to sell his car, but I am not sure if it is a proper one or a boxster...
we pulled the interior of a 911 apart recently for a photoshoot... we just did the same with the new bmw 3 series cabriolet... everyone agreed the porsche drove better, but the interior was built like a ford
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:36 pm
hmmmm...nice

[QUOTE=Cham128;5276531]

we pulled the interior of a 911 apart recently for a photoshoot... we just did the same with the new bmw 3 series cabriolet... everyone agreed the porsche drove better, but the interior was built like a ford
I am not really bothered about what the inside looks like...as long as it goes when I put my foot down...
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:37 pm
Account Closed

pookie8911 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Sorry, just trying to sound young & contemporary.

How about trying facebook or myspace? You can run a search for people in your age-group?

If all else fails, you can always do secondlife.....
Unfortunately with facebook, 18 year old expat girls tend to be accosted somewhat by slightly older non-expat men...
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:39 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by pookie8911
Unfortunately with facebook, 18 year old expat girls tend to be accosted somewhat by slightly older non-expat men...
and...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.